Part 2

After forty-five minutes of singing or making noises, now I can finally unleash my skill that I am fond of doing, make a blank paper to something pleasing. As our music teacher left the room and our art teacher enters, I felt thrilled. Immediately brought out another pencil case where I put the pencils that I use in drawing, coloring pencils, and sketch pad.

The teacher started the class by instructing us what to draw. Since a lot of my classmates having difficulty in blending techniques, this is what we are doing right now. Drawing something where we can apply blending.

"Franz, you already perfected that technique. I have something to do for you."

I went to her table and listened to my separate task for today. She asks me to go immediately to the next lesson in our book. After she told me the page, I immediately returned to my seat and opened it. I already saw what I am going to do for today, but I only need to look at it as a reference.

What I am going to do right now is "perspective".

I immediately took the pencil that I am going to use. This time I need a pencil that wasn't thick nor thin. While I am tracing the picture that I am imagining in my mind, I saw a marron-checkered cloth in front of me. However, I ignored it because this image is rather important than entertaining this.

But when I heard a voice, I can't help but give in.

"Franz, I left my pencil at home. Can I borrow one?"

I thought it someone that will irritate me for disturbing me. it was just Agatha, asking me if she can borrow a pencil. Everybody was shocked when she went to me to borrow one of my things.

"Would somebody save Agatha? Is everyone had another spare pencil?"

"I am worried that she will borrow a pencil for him. I remember what he has done before."

"Come on! He will just be got angry if you don't return his things. You know that pencils are essential to him." Said by the tall seatmate of Isabella.

"You got it, Evan!" Frida agreed.

Despite hearing this from them, I don't hesitate to give one pencil to her. While getting the pencil, I cannot avoid looking at her beautiful, angelic face, smiling at me.

"Don't worry! I am going to return it after class." She said.

I immediately gave her a pencil and gave her my partial smile.

"Thank you." She went back to her seat and start drawing. I continued drawing this for me to finish this on time. I just think that the art class is just so short for me as it has forty-five minutes. Whereas the other of our subjects have a solid one hour. And I found it unfair.

The time is up! Some of us were able to finish the activity and pass it. This time the teacher is now satisfied with the artworks as they already get it. Meanwhile, I was able to finish my separate activity as well. She was impressed! I went back to my seat. Agatha went to my area and returned the pencil. From the composed and blissful voice earlier, become a scared and anxious voice.

"Sorry. The pencil reduces to its original size as I need to sharpen it for me to draw properly."

I don't know what happened. I laughed quietly but hysterically. Meanwhile, her reaction shows that she felt offended after me laughing hard. "I am sorry. By the way, it's okay, and thank you for returning this."

"Thank you, Franz." She calmly and happily said and left in the slow movement. Her bouncing hair swaying back and forth, enticing me made me realized something. Just because of seeing her, I am already in cloud-nine. My heart is pounding fast as I see her go back to her seat.