Introduction

This story is going to be told in a dual point of view, switching every chapter from Jimin as the narrator to Taehyung (except for the prologue and epilogue), so please check chapter titles before reading.

Most of Jimin's story is going to be centered around him discovering and coming to terms with his aromanticism and asexuality. With that said, I would like to preface this by making it clear that there is no one right way to be aromantic or asexual, and there is no one aro or ace experience. Everyone's story and journey is different and valid. This is just how I chose to tell Jimin's.

Rating: Teen and Up Audiences

Content and Trigger Warnings: Mild Mature Language, Sexual Themes, Mention of Past Overworking Tendencies, Mention of Dead Parents in a Car Accident

Apart from a few google searches, most of the sexual information in this  story were taken from sex ed youtube channels such as: Sexplanations (all things sexual education), Stevie Boebi (lesbian sex), Watts The Safeword (gay kinky sex), and Evie Lupine (BDSM and asexuality).

And if you're interested, Hannah Witton and Shan Boody are two other sex ed youtubers with a focus on romance and relationships.

Also, major spoilers for Hitchcock's 1960's Psycho in chapter 2.

♡Feel free to vote and comment if you enjoy the story ♡

Marks of the Soul | VminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara