6- Taehyung

The knock on the door brought my pacing feet to a halt. Behind it, Jungkook stood with a tight-fitting, black sweater that did nothing to stray my eyes away from his defined abdomen.

"Hi..." He blushed, his long hair covering his eyes as he ducked his head.

"Hi..." I opened the door further. "Come in."

He breathed in the scent as soon as he stepped in. "Did you make brownies?"

"Jimin did before he left." I grabbed his hand, guiding him to the couch. "We can have some later."

He nervously took off his coat before sitting down beside me, rubbing his shaky hands against his ripped skinny jeans.

I held them in mine for comfort. "I know you said you were ready, but if you've changed your mind that's perfectly fine. We can just sit back and watch that lame k-drama I was telling you about earlier."

He chuckled, squeezing my hands. "No, it's fine. This is all a little daunting but I am ready. I do wanna do this with you."

"I do too." I smiled. "But there's no rush. We can just talk for a bit first, ok?"

He nodded, taking a deep breath and relaxing slightly.

"How are you?" I asked, folding my legs on the couch.

He giggled. "That's a bit of a basic question, don't you think?"

"Maybe. But I want an honest answer. How are you feeling right now? Really."

"Oh, well, um..." He brought his knees up, resting his chin over them. "I'm a little nervous? Really nervous actually. But I'm also really... Excited? Despite my nerves I feel comfortable and safe around you, and... I'm really looking forward to the rest of the night."

"That's actually really reassuring. I'm feeling a little nervous too."

He jerked his head up. "Why would you be nervous?"

"Because I want this to be a good first experience for you. But knowing you feel comfortable and safe helps me relax a lot." I played with his fingers as he smiled. "So if we do sleep together tonight... Would you rather be the top or the bottom?"

He choked on air, coughing as his ears burned red. "Oh, um, uh, well"— he scratched the back of his head— "normally I'd say top..."

"But tonight?"

He stared at the floor.

"You'd like to be the bottom?"

He hid his face behind his knees, nodding.

"Hey, bunny, look at me." I ran my fingers through his hair, holding his chin once he lifted his head. "There are no wrong or embarrassing answers here. You can talk to me, remember?"

He nodded.

"Do you trust me?"

He nodded again.

"Then just be honest with me. Tonight is all about you. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Good. Is there anything you wanna do tonight? Anything you're particularly in the mood for?"

"Well, um,"— he crossed his legs, picking at his fingers— "I remember you mentioning you had all these really nice oils and creams the other day..."

"Mhm...?" I scooted closer to him.

"And so I've kinda just wanted to have a massage ever since..."

"A massage?"

"Yeah, like a sensual massage?" He blushed. "If that's a thing..."

"It can be." I caressed his thighs. "What is it about massages that you like?"