5- Jimin

"I'm going to be spending the night at Yoongi's." I told Taehung, tossing my backpack on the kitchen island. "Don't wait up."

In an instant, the cheesy k-drama on TV was turned off and Taehyung's big eyes goggled at me from the couch. "You're sleeping with Yoongi tonight?"

"No, I'm sleeping over at Yoongi's tonight." I knelt in front of the oven to check on the brownies I was baking.

"You've been dating for weeks and you've never spent the night over at his place." He stood behind the island. "You know, where you could be alone..."

"He invited me over because he has big news he wants to share and doesn't want to cut the celebration short." I looked for mittens. "That's what the brownies are for."

"Only you? Wouldn't he want to celebrate with his friends too?"

I took the brownies out of the oven. "He said they're all gonna party tomorrow."

"How convenient." He nodded his head sarcastically. "But ok, let's say there are no sexual intentions behind his invitation. He's not gonna let you sleep on the couch and I for sure know you won't let him sleep on it for you either."

"So?"

"So! You two, sharing a bed alone together in the middle of the night, one thing leads to another and..."

"You and I have slept on the same bed countless of times and nothing has ever happened." I rummaged through the drawers for a knife.

"Cancel your plans with Yoongi. We can change that."

"I will throw these hot brownies on your face, Tae." I chuckled as I started cutting the batch.

"I'm serious, Jiminie, don't you want something to happen between you two?"

"Not really. We said we were taking things slow."

"Ok, but is it something you've ever talked about? Or even thought about?"

"I know it's all you think about." I turned to give him a taste of the brownie residue on the knife. "Careful, it's hot."

He chewed on the crumbs while blowing out the smoke, giving me a thumbs up for its good taste. "Not my fault there are so many hot people." He defended himself, sitting on the bar stool. "Being a bisexual man is hard. Double eye candy."

I opened the cupboards in search of a plastic container. "What? You mean you wanna have sex with every hot person you see?"

"Yes! It's called being sexually attracted to others! The other day when you had the pick-up I saw the hottest guy ever on the bus and I was just like 'Let me fantasize about you real quick before I never see you again.'"

"I didn't need to know that." I pointed at him, tupperware in hand.

"What? Are you actually going to pretend you've never had sexual thoughts about a random hot stranger before?"

"No! When I see a hot person I'm like 'Wow, you're very good looking.' Never does it ever cross my mind to have sex with them! Who does that?"

"People who wanna have sex with other people!"

"Sex is gross!"

"Sex is not gross, Park. It's just sex."

"Well, I don't wanna have it." I turned back around, placing the brownies in the container.

Taehyung sighed, standing up to wrap his arms around me. "It's fine if you wanna wait, Jiminie. I don't mean to pressure you. You can have sex whenever you're ready. I just wanna make sure you're not stopping yourself from doing something you wanna do just 'cause you're afraid."

Marks of the Soul | Vminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें