"Of course it's not! He's only a toy that played by Heung San San!" Snarled Yibo.

Zhan helped him to get up and supported him to stand.

"He did it because he's been hospitalized by Heung San San. He didn't want to do it, but he is unable to repay her generosity. That's why he is willing to do it. But after that he feels regretful and decide to call us....!" Explained the detective.

"Heh! I tell you, Detective...! He calls you because he knows that his master is going to find her end in jail! To avoid the further sentence in the court, he makes a move by playing the hero here...!" Yibo sneered and glared at the detective.

"Mr. Wang! Please, don't misunderstand us...!" Said the detective.

"I don't! You're just being too easy to get tricked, detective! I'm done! You don't need to question me anything and my boyfriend too! We don't need to testify! All the evidence you got is all enough to put her into jail! Let's go, Zhan! Don't stay too long with these people!" Yibo seemed had enough with the detective. Then he shouted. "Dave! Help me to walk!!"

"Aye! Aye, Boss!!" Replied Dave, ran toward his boss and supported him to walk.

☑️. ☑️. ☑️. ☑️

"Stop moving!" Zhan shouted.

"That's pain!" Yibo retorted.

"Who did ask you to kick and make a hole on the door?" Zhan grumbled.

"If I didn't do that, perhaps you got killed already! Aww! Zhaaann...!"

Zhan pressed the cotton bud he used to apply the ointment on Yibo's scratcehed leg. He glared at Yibo.

"Love you!" Zhan sneered.

Yibo just pouted.

"How's your head?" asked Zhan.

"Still pain sometimes. But now lesser..." replied Yibo, touched his bandaged head.

ZHan sat on the edge of the bed. He kissed Yibo a while.

"Thank you for taking care of me,Babe..." said Zhan.

Yibo tilted Zhan's chin and kissed him again.

"Because my love is strong enough to protect you, Love... Don't say thank you. You have given me everything in my life...!" said Yibo.

Zhan smiled. He caressed Yibo's face.

"Do you think we can do it here?" asked Zhan.

Yibo felt the lightning just struck on him. His face turned red and he was flustered with Zhan's boldness.

"Babe? Did she give you scopolamine?" cried Yibo.

"Aish! Do you think only you who can be pervert?" Zhan hissed.

Yibo grinned.

"I think after she kidnapped you, your hormone arise..." said Yibo.

"Shut up and kiss me already!" snarled Zhan, pulling Yibo's hospital dress collar.

He slammed his lips on Yibo's and kissed him greedily. He forced Yibo to open his mouth so he could insert his tongue and savoring his hot cavern.

"Engh..." a moan escaped from Yibo's mouth. He pulled Zhan to climb up on the bed and sat on his lap.

Zhan sat on top of Yibo, supporting by his knees. He pushed Yibo gently on the pillow and he pinned him down without stop kissing him.

"I need to get up, Babe...!" Yibo said between his panting breathe.