When Everything Is Alright

Heung San San was preparing a cup of tea. She has brewed it carefully and nicely to get the best taste of the tea so whoever who takes it would like to drink it until the last drop. She took out a tiny bottle that she kept inside her bra and put around 3 drops of the content into the tea. She slipped the bottle back into her bra then she stirred the tea slowly to dilute the drops with the tea.

She brought the tea to the room where Hwa Lin stays. She knocked at the door and without waiting for the answer, she pushed the door open.

"Mdm, Wang....?" She called the woman out.

Hwa Lin who just lied down, got up again and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Ms. Heung... I want to go home..." the woman said in a low voice.

 Heung San San smiled. She put the tea cup on the table.

"You will, Mdm. Wang ...!" she replied.

"When?" cried Hwa Lin. Happiness was all over her face.

"Soon," replied Heung San San. She took the cup from the table and passed it to Hwa Lin. "Now, drink the tea first...!"

"But II just take the medication. And I'm going to sleep now. If I take the tea now, I can't sleep...!" said Hwa Lin.

"if you want to go home, please take your tea first, Mdm. Wang...! This tea would make you sleep faster...!" pushed Heung San San, pushing the cup in front of Hwa Lin's face.

Hwa Lin looked at Heung San san, then at the tea. She looked again at Heung San San. Heung San San still smiled at her. Slowly, Hwa Lin took the cup from the woman. She put the mouth of the cup on her lips and sipped the tea.

"Drink it while is still hot, Mdm. Wang..." said Heung San San.

Hwa Lin brought the cup down. She smiled at Heung San San.

"Is the tea nice?" asked Heung San San, with smile never fades from her face.

"Very nice. It's excellent...!" Hwa Lin replied.

"So... You better drink it finish....!" said Heung San San, pushed the cup, forcing Hwa Lin to drink it again.

Hwa Lin obeyed her instruction,. She sipped the tea again. Heung San San tilted the cup by pushing the bottom of it, so Hwa Lin couldn't put it down before it's finished.

Heung San San smiled slyly when finally Hwa Lin finished the drink. Hwa Lin passed the empty cup to Heung San San. She touched her head.

"Why suddenly my head feels so light?" Hwa Lin mumbled.

Heung San San smiled while putting the cup on the table.

"That means the tea does its work. You will fall asleep really soon, Mdm . Wang... Don't worry...." said Heung San San.She helped Hwa Lin to lie down.

"Will yo bring Zhan ZHan here?" asked Hwa Lin.

"Why do you want to see him?" Heung San San creased her brows.

Hwa Lin shook her head.

"Do you want to see him?" asked Heung San San.

Hwa lin didn't respond.

"You can see him..." said Heung San San.

"Really?" Hwa Lin got up from her sleeping position, but pushed back gently by Heung San San.

"Be pastient. When you see him, I want you to bring him to me..." 

"For what?" asked Hwa Lin.

"I want to know him better. Because you seem like him so  much...!" answered Heung San San.