Failed

The room was silent. The corners were empty. Pillows and bolsters scattered on the floor and the blanket hung low on the edge of the bed. Clothes were thrown on the bed, hung on the chair in the corner, dropped on the floor.

"Arrrkkhhh....! It's soooo..... funny but relieves....!" a voice screamed from the living room.

There was Zhan sitting on the couch, while Yibo bent on the floor between Zhan's legs. He looked up at Zhan and grinned. The cum and saliva all over his mouth. Zhan ruffled his fringe that seemed getting longer now.

"Are you happy?" asked Yibo.

Zhan smiled and nodded. Yibo got up and stood in front of Zhan. His nudity made Zhan blushed. Zhan glanced at Yibo's manhood which hardened. The size was bigger than his although Yibo was a little shorter than him. ( Ok. Let my pervert brain does its Jon. Imagining the size of their cocks). The veins were popped up creating the lines along his shaft. The tip of it was reddened and dripping the clear thick and sticky fluid.

Zhan didn't allow Yibo to enter him, because he was still too scare and they just get into a relationship that Zhan said it was a trial.

Zhan looked up at Yibo with his grinned. Yibo looked down at him with face full of lust. It was red and begging to Zhan to touch him. To taste him.

"Do it...!" Yibo hissed.

"What?' Zhan was confused.

"Do it like I did to you...!" Yibo hissed through his gritted teeth, felt desperate with Zhan's clueless.

"Huh?' Zhan was surprised. "W-why... Why I have to do it as well?" Zhan stuttered.

"Do you think I only gonna to satisfy you without get the same thing in return?" Yibo scowled.

Zhan frowned. Then he looked down at Yibo's shaft. He gulped the bile in his throat. Then he looked up again at Yibo who still gazing at him. Yibo gestured him to do it. Zhan cringed. Then he looked again at Yibo's shaft. Slowly he lifted his hand to hold Yibo's shaft. His hand obviously trembled. And in a slow motion, he leaned his face closer to Yibo's shaft and opened his mouth hesitatedly.

His mouth touched the tip of Yibo's cock. He flinched. He could feel the hot flesh and the fluid from Yibo's slit. Zhan squirmed to the strange taste. Then he leaned his face again inward and opened his mouth bigger. Now he engulped the head of Yibo's cock. He looked up at Yibo.

"Suck it..." hissed yibo.

Zhan obediently followed Yibo's instruction. When he sucked it, he also sucked it the precum. Zhan's face squirmed. His brows were furrowed. But he continued to suck the head of Yibo's cock.

Here, Yibo began to feel impatient with Zhan's inexperience. So, he pushed Zahn's head to engulp the whole of his cock. And this sudden move made his cock pocked Zhan's throat without Zhan's expected. Immediately, Zhan spat the cock out and he ran to the kitchen sink and threw up there.

Yibo slammed himself on the couch. He rubbed his face in frustration. His cock still hard and the pain didn't lessen. He felt his cock was burnt. He couldn't force the boy to give himself up to him on their first date. And he  didn't release himself for quite some time. Maybe since Zhan worked for him.. He was obsessed with the boy and able to shove the girls away who actually would be ready to serve his sexually tension. And the girls were not only Angela, his girlfriend.

Zhan came back. He stared at Yibo who covered his face.

"I'm sorry..." Zhan mumbled.

Yibo put his hands down. He looked at Zhan. He tried to smile to not hurt the boy.