Deadly Weapon

That day Yixuan went to the police station.

"I found this!" he said when he made his way to the detective's table.

The detective took the hard drive that slammed by Yixuan. He took it.

"What is it?" asked the detective.

"The evidence of who is killing Mdm. Wang Hwa Lin...!" replied Yixuan. He leaned his back on the backrest.

"Where did you get it?" asked the detective. He connected the drive to his desktop.

Yixuan watched the detective while the detective watching the content what  the drive stored about. After a few minutes, he turned at Yixuan who smirked.

"Is that enough for arresting Heung San San?" Yixuan smirked at the detective.

"Where did you get it? Why did you hide it?" asked the Detective.

"I didn't hide it! I  just found it this morning!" cried Yixuan.

"But how this was there?" the detective seemed want to corner Yixuan.

"Detective....! Take it easy...! Don't you try to get the evidence to prove that Heung San San is guilty? We got this already....! Why are you still na na na na? What do yu want?" Yixuan scowled. Then suddenly he snickered. "Or... do you secretly fell in love with her?"

"Silly boy!!" the detective snapped.

"Hey, Detextive Dong Yin! Only your sister can call me with that pet name!" Yixuan sneered.

"Shut up!" hissed the detective.

"Heyy... Where's your manner, detective? How can you so brutal to the person who give you the information to solve your case?" Yixuan scowled.

"Can you just shut your big fat mouth?" Detective threw a pencil that stucked on his ear.

"Lucky this is not the deadly ammo...." Yixuan caught the pencil.

The detective glared at him.

"Just tell me, how did you get this footage? Isn't the CCTV had been deleted on the specific time? Even we couldn't retrieved the deleted record...!" asked the detective again, calmer.

"Well... I forgot that I have installed a hidden camera in Hwa Lin's room. I need to monitor her progress everytime, due to Yibo's request. If the hospital knows that I violating the patient's privacy, I will definitely suspended....!"said Yixuan.

"That your bratty friend looks down on my job...!" the detective muttered.

"I can't blame him. He worked hard to get the evidence from his nightmare, and you just ignored his hard work...!" Yixuan sneered.

The detective sighed.

"I need to see the Comissioner to accompany me to see the Judge and get the restraining order...!" said the detective.

Yixuan only nodded.

"Are you done?" the detective raised his brows at Yixuan.

"What? Are you  chasing me away, Uncle?" Yixuan startled.

"What are you going to do here after this? Play bowling?" the detective retorted.

"That's it! We never go to play bowling for long, Jiu Jiu! How about we're going this weekend?" Yixuan clapped his hands.

"See how...!" the detective sighed.

"No see how! You must come!" retorted Yixuan.

"What are you? 10 years old boy?" the detective scowled.