Watch The Tape When It was Raining

Zhan came out of the bathroom. He just finished showering. His hair still wet, the beads of water still dripping off of the tip of his strands. He rubbed his hair with another towel, opening the wardrobe, and pulled out his home clothing. A singlet and bermudas. He put them on and continued to dry his hair up with the towel. He threw the used towels into the dirty laundry bag.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror, combed his hair with his fingers. Then he made a pose like a body builder. He squealed when he saw it. He ran out of the room and found Yibo at the balcony.

"Boss! Boss! Look, look, look!" Cried Zhan.

Yibo was talking on the phone with a business partner. He turned around and put his finger on his lips, signalling Zhan to keep quiet. Zhan puckered his lips and walked back to the living room. He grabbed a packet of potato chips and abused them inside his mouth. Once in a while he took a glance at Yibo who still having a serious talk over the phone.

Felt bored, Zhan turned the TV on and flicking through the controller.

Outside was raining, not so heavy but it's drenching. Yibo enjoying the droplets that splashing into the balcony when they hit the reeling metal bar, then they trickled down the glass under the reeling.

They moved back to their house at the countryside. They didn't want coward up just because of Heung San San's existence near the residential. They decided to fight against their fear of her, because she was not supposed to be fear of. But to get rid of. They didn't want her shadowing over their life,that was what she wants.

Yibo finished talking on the phone. He walked into the house and approached Zhan who sitting on the couch. He plonked himself beside the boy.

"What is it?" Asked Yibo.

With an excitement, Zhan put the bag of chips down on the table and threw the TV controlller into the cushion. Then he folded his hand, posed like a body builder.

"Look! I got a muscle.here! Look!" Cried Zhan.

Yibo looked at him and frowned. He felt irritated and funny. He felt more annoyed. He poked Zhan's bicep a few times.

"It's not muscle. It's meat. You're too much eat....!" Yibo commented. Then he grabbed the TV controller.

Zhan glared at him and puckered his lips irritatedly.

"You're just jealous....!" He grumbled.

Yibo glanced at him.

"I want to eat!" Zhan got up from his seat.

"See? I just told you, you eat too much. Now you want to eat again. Just now you just ate beef ramen and 'egg fried rice'. And then chips....!" Said Yibo pointed at the bag of chips.

"Don't complaint! You use my service day and night of course I need to eat more, as well...!" Zhan retorted.

Yibo looked at him in astonishment. Zhan huffed and stomped away to the kitchen.

"His stomach is really strong to hold all those food..." Yibo mumbled.

"I can hear you!!!' Zhan yelled from the kitchen.

"Rabbit's ears....!" Yibo grumbled.

"I still can hear you!" Zhan yelled again.

"I know! Vicious Bunny!" Yibo retorted.

"No mm mm tonight!" Again Zhan yelled.

"That's not fair!" Cried Yibo.

"Who says life is fair??" Zhan snorted. His voice was muffled because his mouth was full.