The Hardship

Yibo and Zhan were in one of the supermarkets in town that Wang family owned. They monitored the situation and condition in the store, and they also checked the supply in the store room. They did inspection to the management and staff.

Zhan followed Yibo around who talking with the store manager and his assistant. A few times Zhan scrunched his nose and sometimes cringing. These acts didn't go unnoticed by Yibo, but he was in the middle of a conversation with the manager and his assistant. He kept glancing at Zhan who sometimes fidgeting on his seat.

"Xiao Zhan? Do you need to go to the toilet?' asked Yibo when the manager was telling him something. He gazed at Zhan sharply.

Zhan flinched. He looked at Yibo then smiled sheepishly. His eyes turned into a crescent moon cutely. The manager and his assistant also looked at Zhan.

"If you need to use toilet, you may go. We'll finish very soon here...!" Said Yibo.

Zhan gasped. But then he nodded his head. He got up and ran off of the group. He gasped when he grabbed the door handle, then he rubbed his back. And then he got out of the room. Yibo watched his every move.

Yibo turned back to the manager and continued the discussion. After five minutes, Yibo stood up.

"Make sure everything is in control. Because I don't want to find this kind of things happen again in the future when I come back!" Said Yibo sternly.

"But, Sir! We haven't finished yet...!" Said the manager.

"I'm finished!" Yibo glared at him.

"How about we hold a meeting tomorrow, Sir?" Asked the manager.

Yibo turned to the manager, glaring.

"Tomorrow I won't be in the town," replied Yibo.

"Oh?" The manager was in dismay.

Yibo smirked. He fixed his necktie then tucked his hands in his pants' pocket, he walked out of the room, sent by the gaze of his top workers.

Yibo fished out of his phone and called Zhan.

"Are you still in the bathroom?" Asked Yibo. "I'll go there. You don't go anywhere..,.!" Said Yibo, cut the call off and walked fast to the toilet's direction.

Zhan leaned on the basin's table, fidgeting with his gadget. A man came into the toilet and glanced at him who looks no desire to use the washroom. Zhan ignored it. The man entered into the cubicle and did his nature call.

Another man came out of the cubicle, washed his hands in the basin next to Zhan. He dried his hands up with the paper towel. Before he left he glanced at Zhan who still standing there since he came in just now.

The earlier man came out of the cubicle a few minutes later. He creased his forehead when he saw Zhan still there in his previous position and fidgeting with his phone. He washed his hands on the basin next to Zhan while glancing at Zhan.

Zhan flinched when his phone rang. The man was being nosy, peeking into his phone to see the caller's ID. He snorted when he saw it. Zhan glared at him and took a few steps away from the man to pick up the call.

After his call ended, Zhan slipped his phone into his pocket.

"Are you serious? " The man said.

Zhan looked up at the man, and he looked around.

"Are you talking with me?' asked Zhan to the man.

"No. To the creature on top of you!" The man sneered,made Zhan looked up at the ceiling. But there was nothing on there,.of course.