Time

Yibo came home by taxi. He stepped into the house when the family was having their lunch.

"Tadaima...!" Yibo greeted the family.

"No one's waiting for you!" Hao Xuan sneered.

Yibo ignored him.

"Ah Bo! Come, sit and eat!" Hwa Lin said. She gestured the servant to bring a new plate and cutleries for Yibo.

Yibo sat on one of the chairs.

"Where were you last night?" Asked his father.

"Penthouse," answered Yibo ,short.

Hao Xuan glanced at him and snickered.

"Really? I thought you scared of the dark, Bo?" Hao Xuan said teasingly.

"The penthouse is not dark. The office is...!" Yibo scowled. He placed some dishes into his plate.

"Who are you with?" Asked Hao Xuan again.

"None of your business...!" Yibo hissed.

"Who is it? Angela?' Hao Xuan kept pushing Yibo.

"No way, man!" Cried Yibo.

"Don't tell me, the person is..." Hao Xuan smirked.

Yibo kicked Hao Xuan's leg under the table. Hao Xuan gasped and then frowned. He rubbed his leg with his feet to soothe the pain.

Hwa Lin and their father who had enough watching them bickering, only shook their heads.

"Don't play with the random girls to often, Bo....!" His father reminded him.

"I don't," replied Yibo.

"Aish...! I saw you keep changing the girls and bring them to penthouse, even you have Angela as your girlfriend....!" Hao Xuan commented.

"Nosy!" Yibo glared at Hao Xuan.

"You better don't, Bo....! I worried if you get the disease....!" Said their father.

"I never dip my dick into any pussies, Dad....!" Yibo scowled.

Suddenly the dinning fell silent. A servant drop a fork, Wang Yong had his food halfway to go into his mouth, and Hwa Lin had a problem cutting her meat. Hao Xuan grinned at his brother.

Yibo didn't bother. He continued eating. Wang Yong cleared his throat and dropped his spoon.

"But you dip your tongue in it..." Hao Xuan muttered which earned a punch on his arm from Yibo.

"You can't bring those two words into the table, Yibo....!" Said Wang Yong.

"You ask me....!" Yibo snorted.

"So? What did you do with them,man? Hao Xuan sneered.

Yibo didn't answer. He continued eating until he finished his portion.

"I'm done! I'm going to sleep now. No one wake me up!" Said Yibo. He got up from his seat. A loud burf escaped from his mouth.

"Buffalo!" Cried Hao Xuan.

"Kayla! Thanks for the lunch!" Told Yibo to the servant. Then he walked away.

"Do you know who is he targeting now?" Asked Hwa Lin to Hao Xuan when they heard Yibo slammed his room door on the second floor.

Hao Xuan shrugged his shoulders.

"How do I know? We're rarely talk....!" Replied Hao Xuan.

Hwa Lin glared at him in irritation. Wang Yong only shook his head. He knows his two sons were like the opposite poles . Hao Xuan was a workaholic person, had no time for romance. Even he had a crush on someone, he will never admit it. While Yibo was an extrovert person, loved by everyone, mostly girls. He loved to fool around and sleeping around with random girls since he was only 16.