Heat Room, Hot Brain

The sauna was set to the hottest pitch. The room surrounded by unbearable heat. There were two men in the steam room. Entangled to each other. Totally nude. The tiny towels that used to cover their manhood had fallen on the floor. The two men didn't speak, but the panting breathe hunted around the room.

One man was pinned on the wall that built up from the wood logs. His hands were on the wall, pinned up by the other man's hands who pressing his body hard on his back, and rhythmically made a push in and out movements.

"Akh! Ngh... Ah! Haaaa..... Oh... Yeah!" the man on the wall made a noise through his mouth and sometimes from his nose. 

While the other man closed his mouth tightly with teeth clenched hard. Sometimes he let out a groan without open his mouth. He was more focused on his work, while the taller one just enjoying his every move that gives him unbearable pleasure.

The man behind nuzzled his nose on the crook of the front man's neck. He groaned and moaned through his nose, turned the other male on more.

"Ah! Baby! Slowly... It's hurt. Don't tear my asshole, please...!" the taller man whined.

"You are so tight, Babe...! I love it! Your ass grips my cock perfectly...! Akh! I can't hold it back! I'm sorry...!' the shorter one growled.

The shorter male pulled the taller's stomach to expose his white buttcheeks and makes them go up higher. Then he began to grind his hole again.

"Don't ever kiss Aliya again...!" said the shorter man.

"I never!" replies the taller one.

"Don't let her kisses you again!"

"I can't! aaakh!" suddenly the taller man screamed when he gave the reply. The shorter male pushed his cock hard inside his hole until it abused his prostate.

"She's so aggressive!! I've tried to avoid her, but she keeps chasing me!" the taller one screamed.

"I will make her leave you and never come back to see you...!" hissed Yibo.

"How?' asked Zhan.

"By fucking her very hard!" replied Yibo.

"Hey!! That's not fair!" Zhan protested. He straightened his back, but being pushed again by Yibo to crouch down.

"I can't be kissed by her,  but you gonna fuck her! Are you out of mind?" Zhan scowled. Yibo's words had turned him off.

"That's the only way to get rid of her..."

"And to chase me away, as well...!" retorted Zhan. He stopped make the pace against Yibo's lust.

"Zhan? Why are you stop?" asked Yibo.

"Do you think I still have mood to do it after listened to your plan? You turned me off, Yibo!" Zhan scowled. He pressed his chest on the wall.

Yibo felt so desperate. He hugged Zhan's back and buried his face on Zhan's nape.

"I almost get there...!" he whines, muffled on Zhan's nape. He kept grinding his hips, hoping that he could cum happily inside Zhan. But Zhan didn't respond to it.

"Zhan... Tightened your ass....!" Yibo tightened his grip on Zhan's belly as he feels that he was gonna cum.

But Zhan ignored him. So, Yibo had to struggle by himself to release himself. His face that reddened by the heat of the sauna was redder by the lust and the work he made. Zhan shut his eyes tightly when he feels Yibo's finger nails sunk into his belly skin. That would left marks, for sure.

The beads of sweat formed and rolled down the two men's faces and body. The heat from the steamer mixed with the heat of the lust, made the two moan groan and growl.