Disapprove Approval

When Yibo and Zhan came downstairs, Hwa Lin was being brought by two men. Wang Yong followed them behind. When she saw Zhan who standing behind Yibo on the staircase, she screamed.

"Zhan! Zhan! You came back!" and she ran toward Zhan.

But Yibo spontaneously blocked her, worried if she gonna hurt his bae. Zhan could only stunned.

"Don't touch him!" shouted Yibo.

"Zhan Zhan... I'm sorry...! I didn't mean it...! I'm sorry.... My baby...!" Hwa Lin started to cry. 

The two men grabbed her hands and pulled her away. Wang Yong glanced at the couple and asked the men who looked like the hospital staff to go to bring his wife out.

"Where are they gonna bring her, Mr. Wang?" asked Zhan.

Wang Yong turned to Zhan.

"A therapy home," replied Wang Yong, cold.

"But why?" asked Zah again.

This time Wang Yong didn't answer.

"Which hospital does she admitted?" asked Yibo.

Wang Yong glared at YIbo.

"Why do you even care? Are you gonna to sprutter other venomous words at her?" hissed Wang Yong.

"I just asking. If she is so important to you until I become an outsider to you, then I have no problem with it....!" said Yibo, challenging his father.

"Don't you remember how you diss her?" snarled Wang Yong.

"That because she dared to take her own decision only based on conclusion without discuss it with me first! He chased z\Zhan out of the house!" Yibo shouted.

"She's been with you, take care of you for 7 years. Almost 8! Do you t think she doesn't deserve a little respect?" Wang Yong fired back.

"I did respect her! But she just too stupid! She..."

"Stop calling her stupid! She's not like you say!"

"Then what is she? She always been an easy target to be brainwashed by a cunning woman named Heung San San!"

"Yibo! She's your teacher!"

"Well, I don't consider her as one! Not anymore! If only any of you willing to listen to me! But no! You never listen to me! You're all have been brainwashed by her! You saw her as a sweet and kind woman, while I only a bad boy who loves to fool around with random chics! Do you think I will flirt and seduce someone whom merely my teacher?/ It's unfair!!"

Yibo shed the tears. His body was shaking. Zhan holds his hand and stroked his back.

"You deserve it! You never be able to resist when you saw beauty! You just want to have them to yourself before you dump them as you please! ANdI don't know what will happen next to the boy beside you, too!"

"Shut Up!! Until now also you never listen to me!! I love him with all my life! And i never ever want to lost him! Never again!" Yibo screamed and holds Zhan tightly. he burst out into cry.

"Do you know who is helping your stepmother now? Heung San san! She voluntary helping to recover her at her therapy class!"

"Heh! Heung San San, huh? Helping? Then, good luck! If something terrible happens to your beloved wife, don't call me!" hissed Yibo. He walked down, holding Zhan's hand.

"Where are you going do you think?" asked Wang YOng.

Yibo stopped and gazed at his father.

"Don't worry, Dad! I'm not leaving now. I still need time to pack to leave...! Now, let me enjoy my time with my lover!" said Yibo with a sarcastic tone. He glared at his father, then he walked away.