Beck nodded his head confirming that that was indeed his name. "Well Beck, shut the fuck up. We are leaving." 

Bexley linked her arm with Heidi's and they walked out of the common room together. They were going for a nice stroll in the courtyard and Bexley was going to show Heidi the map.

Once they reached the fresh air, Bexley breathed in deeply. She fished for the paper that was stuffed in the material of her bra. She opened it up and showed her.

Heidi was much smarter than Bexley so she immediately clued in. "Who gave that to you?"

"Fred and George." She answered.

Heidi nodded and then pointed to the map. "Look." 

Bexley shifted her eyes to where Heidi's finger was. It had said that Draco was in the courtyard as well.

Bexley started to look around and she found him sitting in that stupid tree. "Let's go for a walk." She told Heidi and so they did.

They walked right past the tree. Just close enough to hear the conversation between Beck and Draco. "...and then she told me to shut the fuck up!" Beck told him sounding mad.

Bexley rolled her eyes at this. Is everyone in Slytherin mommy and daddy's princess? 

"Well Beck maybe you should shut the fuck up sometimes." Draco told him shrugging. He then bit into a green apple indicating that he was done with their conversation.

Bexley snorted when she heard what he had said causing Draco to snap his attention to her. "What are you laughing about, mudblood." 

Although the slur kind of hurt she tried her best not to show it. She gave him the finger and walked away. Heidi and her were going to meet Harrison and Remmy anyways.

They walked to the edge of the forest and Bexley had a flashback of when her and Harrison had walked through it together. 

"I can't believe schools coming to and end." Remmy jumped up to Bexley and hugged her extra tight and extra dramatically. 

Bexley started giggling, her sour mood vanishing. She pulled Harrison and Heidi in. "Promise you guys will write me!" 

"You don't even have an owl." Harrison told her. 

She laughed realizing that. "I'll get one before I get back to Canada." She told them. 

==

The train ride back to London was silent. Bexley had snuck in to their train carriage. She dreaded the fact that after getting off the train she would have to also take a plane to arrive in Vancouver.

"I have to use the washroom." Bexley got up and opened the glass doors. She casually walked off towards the bathroom. 

Some stupid blonde was standing in the way of the bathroom. "Excuse me."

The blonde turned around and it was Draco and in his hand was a medium sized cage and a pitch black owl was perched in it.

He handed the cage out, giving it to her. Then he just simply walked away and disappeared into the Slytherin side of the train.

Bexley had completely forgot she had to pee and she practically ran back to her three friends, being mindful of the owl she held. 

She almost slammed the glass doors back. "Draco just gave me this owl." She told them sounding out of breath.

They all looked at her like she was crazy. Like there was no way Draco just gave her an owl. 

"There's a note attached to its foot." Harrison told her.

Bexley put the cage down and peered inside. Sure enough, there was in fact a note tied to the owls foot. 

She untied the note and unravelled the note. Bexley shut the cage to her new owl. Her eyes followed the neatly written letters on the paper.

Her names Bambina.

Write to me. 

D.M

==

Authors Note:

I can't wait to start writing about them when they are 17 in the next chapter. I might just post it tonight! It is going to get spicy for their 6th year. Beware.

Thanks for reading.