37 : it's her

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ🌙ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━  

Donghyuck wakes up in a very lit up room. He looks around, he was alone, and it was cold.

He gets up from the floor; the room wasn't at all spacious. There were paintings on the walls; they all look almost identical.

Suddenly, it got colder.

Donghyuck shivered and saw a doorway. He went closer and turned his head to the side and immediately, his heart skipped a beat.

There, standing there was the girl he kept seeing in the dark crystal.

Her jet black hair, pitch-black eyes, burgundy red lips, and black tears falling from her eyes.

She was on her knees, her arms chained to the walls which kept her from moving. She was staring at the floor.

Hopelessness surrounds her, she looked dead. She wasn't moving at all, she doesn't seem to be breathing as well.

Donghyuck walked closer to her, slowly. His heart raced quickly, his head full of the girl in front of him.

He kneeled in front of her. His finger made it under her chin, he raised her chin, so he can look into her pitch-black eyes.

He swore he could see how his reflection in them. Suddenly, she blinked which made Donghyuck jolt backward.

He was shocked; she's alive?

He moved closer and saw the withering rose tattoo on her collarbone.

"It's you," he whispered. The girl kept her eyes on him. More black tears fall from her eyes, Donghyuck was shocked once again.

"Black..." Donghyuck halted his movements.

"Mamba!" She shouted and instantly, Donghyuck felt pain in his leg. He checked, it was a purplish snake.

Donghyuck removed the snake from him and threw it to the side. He heard a loud sound and looked at the girl.

Her hair was turning purplish, her eyes weren't black but yellow, her black tears disappeared.

Donghyuck was frozen on his spot. The girl looked at him and moved closer. Her hands went to cup his cheeks, Donghyuck was getting scared.

"I'm sorry, Donghyuck... I'm sorry," she kisses him.

Donghyuck felt the life drained from him.

When she broke the kiss, Donghyuck's eyes have turned black, his skin was pale, his lips were red, and black tears began to fall.

She moved him to the middle she used to sit. With magic, his arms were chained to the walls and his knees glued to the floor.

"I'm sorry but until then, you must stay," she said and leaves the room.

Her bloody white dress turned purple, snakeskin on the ends. Her dark purple hair almost reached her ankles and her feet walked on the marbled floor.

"Time to say goodbye,"

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

Eleni felt a sharp pain and began screaming.

Her hands cover her ears as she kept hearing the hissing snake.

She falls to the floor and looked at her hands. She was sitting in a pool of blood and black tears were falling from her eyes.

She looks around; she wasn't in her room anymore. 

She begins to hear whimpers. She turns around and her bloody hands made it to her mouth.

There was Donghyuck, all lifeless while whimpering in pain.

She ran to him, more tears fell from her eyes. Eleni suddenly grabs the snake from her side.

The snake got terrified and glides to its person. Eleni looks at the girl in front of her, Donghyuck still whimpering behind her.

"I thought he killed you," Eleni spoke and the girl frowned.

"He didn't, he couldn't because killing me would be killing a part of you." She said as the snake wrapped itself around her arm.

"Why did you do this to Donghyuck!?" Eleni shouted as she stood.

"The black mamba needed a sacrifice, if Donghyuck didn't come here then he wouldn't be here." She said,

Eleni looks at the snake on her arm. She closes her eyes and exhales. She opens them and sees the other girl stood in front of her.

"Why? Donghyuck didn't deserve this," Eleni said and the girl sighed.

"I know, that's why the snake chose him... Unless you would sacrifice yourself for him and let me take over your body." She stated.

She leaned closer to Eleni's ear.

"After all, I'm the queen you were too afraid to let out."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚

No excuses, I was author blocked for this book for so long.