30: an easy and silly fight?

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni makes her way to the throne room. Her memories of the castle grounds still in her head. She remembers everything like the back of her hand.

The secret rooms, the secret passages within the castle's walls, the unknown paths under the castle... she remembers everything.

She stops her tracks when she stood in front of the throne room. The sight of the king of goblins threatening her biological father.

Jiyong holding her mother tightly as she silently cries. Jiyong was badly beaten up as well as her father.

The horrendous sight disgusted and angered her. She looks around, seeing a sword on the side before grabbing it.

She threw it in the direction of the goblin king, making him look at her.

A confused and annoyed look replaced his threatening face. He observes her features such as her wings and the sensation of powers coming from her.

"Who are you?" He asks, getting more confused at the sight of Eleni.

He starts to wonder if she came from the royal family. Her large wings say so, as well as the powers she radiates.

A mischievous smile appears on her face. Her purple eyes glowing and her powers growing stronger every second.

"Am I disrupting the party you have started, King Of Goblins?" She raises a brow, annoying the king who smirked.

"Indeed, you have. Now, who are you?" He asks her, pointing his sword at her.

Eleni's smile was soon replaced with a smirk. She starts to walk towards the king, appearing in front of him like the speed of lightning.

"Who am I? Oh dear, oh dear." Eleni laughs, her voice was a little bit deeper yet it has that threatening tone to it.

"Ever heard of the missing princess of Draconia? Kwon Jiyang?" She smiles, suddenly kicking the king.

He flies towards the wall behind him, feeling overwhelmed with how much strength the girl has.

"I am Kwon Jiyang, mostly known as Yoo Eleni." She says, a ball of fire appearing above her hands.

She throws it towards him but before it could hit him, he quickly moves away. He appears behind Eleni.

He punches the behind of her waist, throwing her towards the wall where she has thrown him to.

She finds herself fortunate that she was able to fly before her head could hit the brick wall.

She was on one knee, glaring at the king who was laughing at her.