16 : unsealing the uncontrollable

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni gasps, her consciousness back to the real world. She casts a spell to hide the key. She exits her room and saw Hyunjin.

"Hey, you look worried. Are you okay?" Hyunjin asks her, the look on her face was full of worry.

Eleni nods and checks the time. It was barely 1 am and she could still feel the darkness lingering outside her dorm room.

The sensation of Evanora's and Astro's power taking over her body. Her element of fire and element of astral power level has increased.

"Hyunjin, make sure the barriers in my room don't break." She says, passing by Hyunjin.

"Barriers? What do you mean- wait, where are you going!?" Hyunjin was shocked when Eleni opens the door, exiting the dorm room without saying anything.

Hyunjin checks her bedroom, immediately noticing the lock charms and barrier spells on all of the windows.

Was the dark spirit after her?

◇─◇

Eleni exits her room, looking down at the balcony. The main hall never looked so empty before.

She runs down the stairs, trying to use her abilities to sense any power from around her and she could feel the darkness getting near.

She runs to the middle of the hall, stopping when she has reached the center of the wide and spacious hall.

She grew silent, feeling her breathing stop for a few seconds when the power was disappeared.

She starts to look around, any signs of change or any sounds of suspicious behaviour. 

She closes her eyes, unsealing her element of sound.

There was no sense of power but there were sounds of quick gliding and it was only getting nearer.

She opens her eyes, jumping up when she has heard it from behind.

There she sees a black snake trying to bite her foot. She takes a step back, watching the snake quickly moves towards her.

"No, you don't." She jumps to the other spiral staircase when she heard another snake behind her.

She looks down from the baluster, seeing countless snakes trying to climb up the stairs, getting to her.

Her hearing has become clearer ever since she has unsealed it but the element of sound was one of her uncontrollable ones.

She can hear the voices of other students behind the dorm doors. Their conversations about the commotion on the other side of their doors.