22 : i trust him

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

It has been a week since the ball has ended and everything was back to normal, except for the fact, students are still curious about who the mysterious girl is.

The day is also a very special day for it has been announced, night classes will be held for students who are interested and can't go out in the daylight.

Might be useful for some vampires and other species who can't go out because of the bright light.

Night classes are also known to be advantageous for mischief as everyone likes to play around when night has come.

Eleni finishes brewing the potions she needed for her next potions class. She puts the glass bottle down, feeling her eyes hurt.

She looked out of her window and night has come. She then gets up from her seat, taking off her glasses and close her book.

It was the first day of night classes and it's only until 12 am. It is currently 7 PM and classes have probably begun.

She exits her room and silence greeted her. She then sees a box on the coffee table before making her way towards it.

❝ Hello, I'll be attending a few night classes, so eat this whenever you want to. - Hyunjin :) ❞

Eleni sits down on the couch before putting the note aside.

She then opens the books and softly gasps when she saw sweets inside.

There were macarons of three flavours. A slice of red velvet cheesecake, along with red velvet and chocolate cake. There were also pumpkin cookies.

Eleni smiles, taking one cookie before eating it.

Hyunjin has been the sweetest and nicest person towards her ever since she moved into their dorms.

Whenever she has a problem, Hyunjin would often help her or stay with her until the problem has been resolved.

She learned to trust Hyunjin, though Hyunjin can be a drama queen sometimes, she enjoys being with him.

She closes the box before gently placing it on the counter, planning on eating it.

Hyunjin will probably be the first boy I ever introduce to my brother.

She thinks, shaking her head once she realizes what she just meant.

Her cheeks getting warmer, as well as her ears as she eats another piece of cookie.

She turned her gaze to the side and the look on her face soften. She grabs the small box from the side and read the text on the box.

Bandages. Did Hyunjin hurt himself whilst baking?