34 : return to Enchanted High

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni could only stare at her hands that were sitting on her lip.

The train was moving, the old lady who offers candy passing by rooms, the loud voices from students from the other rooms, everything was back to normal.

The red moon has long gone but her mind still remained puzzled.

When was the future she saw? When will it happen? She eventually will recognize the visions she saw, right?

She was sitting alone, with no one in front of her nor beside her. She could only stare at her hands or stare outside the window while the train passes by the trees.

Students were excited to go back to Enchanted High after they heard certain changes were made to make the school safer.

"Why is Draconia's princess sad?" She turns her head to where the voice has come from and saw Haechan leaning by the door frame.

"Please, don't remind me I'm the princess." She says, looking away in an instant.

Haechan only tilts his head and sits in front of her, catching her attention once again.

"I heard that war took the rest of our first year, so when we return to Enchanted High, we'll be second years!" Donghyuck says,

His prominent smile has disappeared after seeing the frown stay in Eleni's face.

"Are the words of your parents affecting you that much?" Donghyuck asks, remembering the words said by Draconia's people.

Gossips spread like wildfire. Gossips about Yoo Eleni being crowned as Draconia's new queen and might lead the rulers.

"That's one thing... the other is a powerful being going berserk."

◇─◇

Donghyuck watches Eleni enter her dorm after, followed by Hyunjin behind her. He bites his lip, taking something from his pocket.

He looks at the crystal on his palm, staring at it until he sees a girl.

The girl was laying down on her bed.

Her blank eyes were pitch black. Her lips were burgundy red and her tears were black.

Her hair was jet black as well and her tattoo of a quote was replaced with a tattoo of a withering rose.

Her crown was made out of black crystals and it was just beside her. Her white dress was covered with black dust, along with red marks.

She looked dead yet she was breathing. She wasn't moving at all and it made Donghyuck shut his eyes at the vision of the crystal.

He puts away the crystal in his pocket. He makes his way to the main hall, seeing students being giggly about returning to their favorite school.

"Yo, Lee Donghyuck. What's up with ya!?" He feels someone pat his back with force.

He turns around, ready to shout at the person until he sees Han Jisung smiling widely at him.

"What's your problem!? That hurts, you know!" Donghyuck says, his hand on his back while he glares at Han who just laughed.

"You looked grumpy, having similar problems with girls?" He smirks, only to earn a shake of a head from Hyuck.

"No, and it's none of your business." Donghyuck starts to walk away until he was suddenly kicked forward.

He rolls a few times before kneeling to face the person. There he sees Kim Doyoung, a 5th year prefect with his arms crossed.

"What the fuck is your problem? On the first day of second year too!?" Donghyuck asks, his eyes turning blue at the sight of the older.

"I hope you realize you have dark power emitting around you, Lee." Doyoung says,

Donghyuck stands up, facing the older. He knew the crystal emits dark power and it will soon disappear, but he doesn't know when.

"Don't I always? I'm a fucking demon, Kim Doyoung!" Donghyuck shouts, a black flame surrounding his hands.

"Why should I care!? It's different from your usual power! How can I trust you!?" Doyoung reaches his hand out to him.

"Luminis impetus!" Doyoung shouts, taking Donghyuck by surprise.

Donghyuck tries to quickly move away, able to avoid the first one. Doyoung fired another and another and another and soon, his impetus became continuous.

"Immobulus!" Doyoung cast before he fires another attack toward the younger. Donghyuck shuts his eyes, ready to get hit by the light.

"Obice perfectus."

Suddenly, a clear purple with hues of blue barrier appears around Donghyuck.

The younger looks around, surprised by the barrier that suddenly appeared from the unknown.

He looks around, up and down. He meets the eyes of a young boy whose eyes were both different shades. The other was blue while the other was purple.

The colors of the barrier.

The boy starts to slowly walk away, going up the stairs that lead to the dormitories.

His gaze follows the little boy who suddenly reached his hand out. Donghyuck looks at the person who held his tiny hand and his eyes widen.

It was Eleni.

She now has jet black hair, a soft smile on her lips. She pats the head of the little boy before they both walk away.

The barrier around Donghyuck disappears, he looks around. Students have stopped to focus on the two.

Doyoung dusts off the dirt on his coat before letting out a groan.

"You're lucky it has gone away or else, I'll send you to the principal's office."  Doyoung says, earning an eye roll from Donghyuck.

"Whatever you say, stupid nerdy prefict." Donghyuck expands his wings, flying away quickly thanks to the force he was able to gather at first.

Eleni closes the door to her room, falling to the floor as the little boy walks to her side.

"Big sister, are you okay?" He asks, his voice soft and trembling as well.

Eleni smiles, holding both of his hands. She rests her forehead against the younger's.

"I am fine, don't worry about me." She says, feeling something weird with her powers.

Is she finally coming to an age?

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ🌙ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━