03 : magical apartment

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni fixes her bag on her shoulder before turning around. She stares at a big and wide building in front of her.

She then enters the building, cautious of her surroundings.

"Hello, welcome to our Enchantix accommodation. How can we help you?" She turns her head to the side.

There she was greeted by a smiling girl. The girl was shorter than her by a foot but she looks beautiful.

Her strapless white dress, accompanied by white sandals and a flower crown of different flowers.

That's when Eleni realizes that the girl is a nymph.

Eleni softly smiles, facing the girl.

"I would like to get an apartment," Eleni says and the girl nods, telling her to follow the girl.

"What kind of apartment would you like? We have all sorts of types!" The girl says, showing her a book.

Eleni starts to flip the pages. She sees the different types of rooms.

The layouts are either one big room with a bathroom or there are multiple rooms.

"If you cannot decide a layout of your apartment, we could start with a theme first!" The girl says, her tone bubbly.

Eleni's actions stop once she thinks of a theme.

"A theme that gives you forest vibes," Eleni says, taking the girl back but smiles anyway.

"We'll get everything ready for your liking." The girl says, her amber eyes starting to glow.

She then gives Eleni a key, a wooden key in fact. She then bows her head, her sweet smile on her face.

"Your apartment is on the 7th floor." She says and Eleni nods.

She starts to make her way to the elevator, staring at the wooden key.

She watches the elevator door open, noticing a seat there.

She enters the elevator, pressing the 7th floor button. She kept on eyeing the seat behind her until she sat down.

The seat was comfortable but it felt weird at first.

She figured that it's because she isn't used to the new things around her.

Most of the things, shops, clothes, devices and transportation systems are all unknown to her.

She was just used to carriages, walking and anything you can find in a normal forest, so being there felt not normal.