29 : war has begun

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"Sticks and rocks, trees and leaves, dragons and controllers, such a wonderful thing."

"But through their dismay, may everything unfold. This catastrophe may give them nothing as horrible nightmares unfold."

"Make them live their past through illusions, give them new things to fear for they have turned nothing but weak."

"For I cast this curse and start this war, give nightmares to everyone wide and far. Soon, everyone is mine to control, as the world that will be mine must be a whole."

◇─◇

Eleni gasps, feeling a strong sensation of power hit her as she was sleeping. She gets off her bed, walking towards the window.

The red moon has never shone so brightly and beautifully. The moon emitting red light, giving everyone more fear than they should have.

She was about to exit her room until she heard a familiar voice shout for help. It wasn't near her, she could feel it.

However, it was somewhere far and familiar.

Could it be the voice of her mother? Could it be the goblins have cast another curse or could it be... They have started their attack?

Eleni rushes out of her room, grabbing everything she needs before writing a letter.

"Evenore, spread the message to everyone." She kisses the bird's head before it flies off.

Its feathers change color every minute as its eyes glow a strange color of light.

She places the envelope on the table for everyone to see. She exits her home, heading towards the lake.

She starts to feel something heavy on her back. Her legs gave in on her as her wings start to show.

Scales start to show, her hands turning into claws. Her body getting heavier the second and warmth soon surround her.

She has turned into a dragon.

She roars, letting everyone know she has come out and will be joining the war.

Not later than a second, she flies off and heads off to her old kingdom.

Draconia.

◇─◇

Children and the elderly hide in fear, trembling inside their homes as they hear the goblins running outside their houses.

Little children, more elderly, and countless citizens have been caught.

The deadly night causing nightmares far and wide. Dragons are at disadvantage because of their weak Mana level.

The goblins have the high ground, have more energy, and have more power. They have too many advantages.

"Hello-" They all flinch when they heard a warm yet soothing voice. They turn their heads to where it came from and sees a boy there.

He was holding gold roses and has a soft and comforting smile on his face.

"Keep quiet and follow my friends over there." He points at a hole on the wall.

They were shocked to see that hole that wasn't there before.

"I promise, all of you will be unharmed. You are headed to the Blossom kingdom to be highly protected. Take these with you for safety." He gave them all gold roses.

"Please hurry and get out of here. We will save your kingdom out of this misery." He says, helping them stand up.

They all head towards the hole, going through the safe path made by them. His friend looks at the fairy who was glaring at the commotion from the other side of the wall.

"Protect them, Yedam. I'll handle everything from here." The younger nods, closing the hole with his element of earth power.

Yedam looks around for anything to help him fight. His power is not weak but it's not strong enough to fight all the goblins outside the house.

He sees a sword and takes it off the wall. He takes a deep breath, ready to head outside until he starts to hear goblins shouting for help.

His eyes widen, opens the door, and sees demons fighting the goblins.

"Hey, Junkyu." He turns his head to the side, seeing his dear friend, Doyoung.

"I knew you would come around."

◇─◇

Eleni's claws touch the rough, rocky ground. She hears the painful screams during the war.

She turns into a human again, unsealing all of her powers.

Her sensation of Mana stopped the goblins from fighting. They all look towards the hats of the kingdom.

Eleni's hair turning into blonde like before. Brown streaks appearing through her hair. Her eyes turning purple after a long time.

For the very first time, Eleni felt different. She feels like a queen, the queen title she was meant to have when she comes to age.

She walks closer towards the gate, showing herself to the hundreds of people who were brave enough to fight along Draconia.

Goblins, fairies, dragons, vampires, and many more look at the girl.

Her wings double the size of everyone. She expands her wings as she starts to walk down the path of the village.

Goblins start to run towards her, trying to attack the princess.

Eleni stops her tracks, staying in one place. A smirk appears on her face, confusing the goblins who were already attacking her.

She snaps her finger, making the goblins near her disappear. She raises her head, looking around to face the people around her.

"I shall not forgive anyone who touches the people of my kind, the people of my kingdom, and the people who are fighting for the sake of my kingdom."

"Those who dare to harm the young and elderly must perish. Those who dare betray the heart of Draconia must be punished."

"Finally, those who dare to kill the royal family of Draconia must be killed immediately." She says, making her way to the kingdom.

For once, she has finally let the princess out of her heart. She knew that after this war, she might be crowned as the new queen.

She stops in front of the castle, looking up at the castle. It was rather peaceful outside yet she could hear the noises of torture inside the walls.

She presses her hand against the door, blowing it up immediately.

She makes her way to the throne room, seeing her dear family in the hands of the goblin king.

She grabs the sword on the side and throws it towards the king. He looks at her, a confused and raged look on his face.

"Who are you?" He asks, immediately stopping his actions once he sees her wings.

She raises her head, a mischievous smile appearing on her face.

"Am I disrupting the party you have started, King Of Goblins?"

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Sorry if this sounded a bit bland. I had to rush the half part of this.