Chapter 20

No ones Pov

A week has past and everybody was working hard for the company collaboration with Wang Corp's.

Jungkook was staying back every night to make sure that everything was in the right place.

Taehyung had been coming into work early then usual and getting his work done. He had seen how Jungkook didn't accompanied him to his car anymore or how they didn't go out for late night snacks.

He was sad but he did understand the reason behind it. He made it his duty to take some of the work jungkook had to do away from him, by coming in early and doing all the paper work jungkook had to do in the morning.

He notice that his crush has been stress lately and he didn't like it. Luckily the company collaboration with Wang Corp's will be finish this week, after they have the final board meeting to discuss a few more things on the finishing touches.

_______
It was lunch time and Taehyung was heading to go and get something to eat. He wanted to tell jungkook first tho so he headed towards the CEO office, that was just a couple walks away from his.

He twirled the necklace Jungkook gave him last week in his hands. He loved it and he never took it office.

To him the necklace was from his first crush and it meant that it was special. While to jungkook it meant......well you'll find out soon.

He knocked on the door and heard a come-in from inside.

He walked in and went straight towards jungkook desk, standing the opposite of where jungkook was sitting.

"I'm taking my lunch break. I just wanted to tell you"

Taehyung said. He quickly scan the room to see if Jungkook had brought his lunch box with him. But he didn't again.

"Alright flower go ahead"

Jungkook said.

"Did you bring your lunch box Mr. Jeon?"

Taehyung said making Jungkook's head pop up.

"No flower I didn't"

Jungkook said going back to his paper work. Taehyung nodded and left.

Jungkook sighed. He was actually feeling hungry, but he had to focus on his work for the time being.

______
15 minutes past and Jungkook heard a knock on his door.

"Come-in!"

The door open and Jungkook didn't bother to look up at the person.

Until he saw a bag that said panda express and looked up to see Taehyung standing their in his cute outfit.

He was wearing at light blue rip pants that showed some of his milky skin and a big baby blue sweater that made him smaller then he already was.

He looked adorable.

"Whats this for Tae"

Jungkook said, confusion written all over him.

"This is your food"

Taehyung said. He hadn't eaten yet, he was hoping to eat with Jungkook.

"Ohh..I will eat when I'm finish thank you flower"

Jungkook said. But taehyung wasn't haven't it.

He took away Jungkook computer and his paper work and put them in a neat pile on his coffee table.

He then grabbed jungkook hand and dragged him towards the couch that was in the office and put the food down on the second coffee table that Jungkook had in his office.

He then place all the food out including his own.

"I'm sorry that I had to buy you food. I promise next time that I will cook for you every single day, so that you won't miss a single meal"

Taehyung said.

He took some chop sticks and picked up some Noddles and motion it towards jungkook mouth.

"Ahh"

Taehyung said, but got nothing.

Jungkook was just staring at him. He was looking at Taehyung like he was the only one that matter.

He opened his month and chew the food. Taehyung put down the chop sticks and went to eat his food.

When jungkook was finish he turn taehyung around to him and kissed him. He didn't care if he was being to quick. He knew that the smaller boy loved it anyway.

Taehyung kissed back with just the same passion Jungkook was throwing in.

They were so busy in their intense make out session that they didn't notice the door opening, revealing Jungkook parents.

"What the Hell is going on here!"

To be continue

Hey guys so I won't be able to to update, like that, cause my stupid ELA teacher must be on her period, is getting mad at people for unturned in assignments.

Like were struggling too Ms.

But yeah hope you enjoy