Chapter 15

No ones

"Thank you for dropping me off, kookie"

Taehyung said while getting out of the car. Not forgetting his shopping bags.

"Its my pleasure. See you Monday Tae"

Jungkook said driving off. To the mall again.

__

It was night time and Jungkook was in his room wrapping up Taehyung present.

Earlier today he made sure to pay attention to the short male. He caught Taehyung eyeing something, intensely but he never got it. So when jungkook dropped taehyung home he went back to the mall and bought him it. Along with some other things.

He went to bed and smile at his phone screen. It was a picture that he took in secret. When the two went on their first date together.

He put his phone on the charger and went to bed

__

Taehyung was literally having a melt down at how sweet jungkook was. When jungkook told him that he didn't pity him or thought of him that way, he could have literally cry right  there and then. But he decided not to and just hug him.

But now he had a bowl of ice cream in his hand with Nutella on top of it, with some strawberries. His parents knew better than to mess with him when he had ice cream in hand and nutella near by him.

He was either in his feelings or celebrating something.

He had just finish watching (The Lorax)

The message in the movie was...

(A/n: And I quote)

UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, It's not.

By - Dr Seuss

He cried even more because the story was so good. He was now on to his next movie.

(BRAVE)

(IF YALL HAVEN'T WATCH THIS. THEN YALL HAVEN'T BEEN IN REAL CHILDHOOD)

He ended up going to bed at 2am.  He kept getting ice cream and more ice cream. He ended up passing out on the couch because if ice cream. You can say he for drunk by eating ice cream. There was a big mess in the living room that he will have to clean up.

_______
To be continue
________
Double update.
I feel like my this story is not really cool or what not. So I hope these to chapters can at least make you smile or something. And remember the quote.

And I know its short too