Chapter 10

Taehyung Pov

I went home after my little meeting with Jin. I was so happy to know that I was going to be the godparent for Somi.

But I was also nervous and not for Somi but for the whole PS thing. And how I was going to tell my parents I mean yeah we got more help in the cafe and I don't really need to work but I would really still like my parents thoughts on it.

And I know I did expect the offer and all but Jin did told me that I can always change my mind if I feel like it, before he left.

But Imma go with what I said and talk to my parents to hear there thoughts on it first.

I was getting up out of my bed when I heard a ding from my phone.

When I check it, it was from jungkook.

Online

J.JK: hey tae I heard that you expected the offer for work as my personal secretary. I want to tell you that you will get paid as a real worker and that you can always back out if you don't won't to do it. I'm sending you the details later ok.

K.TH: hey kookie and ofc I get it and I don't think that I will be backing out, I'm doing it cause I feel like I need to loosen up you know I'm pretty tight, and also it's a request form you.

No one's Pov

After jungkook had read the text his mind started thinking dirty things about how tae wants to get loosen because he's tight.

But he started texting him again. Including the pay and the time and what he has to do as his PS.

taehyung Pov

J.JK: yeah, I think so too and also here's your schedule or at least the basic facts.

1. Your pay is 10000$ (monthly)

2. You will come in to work at 9Am sharp (every mornings| except weekends)

3. Before you come to work I like coffee so make sure that you bring me some from your cafe as always and I'm guessing you know my favorite from last time.

4. In office my name is Mr. Jeon and that's what you will call me ONLY in office ok, but outside of it. I'm kookie to you ok.

K.TH: got it and thanks for the tips kookie I appreciate it and can't wait to work with you but when shall I start?

J.JK: simple love....whenever you feel like but next Friday is the ticket point ok.

K.TH: ok, and goodnight kookie.

J.JK: goodnight taehyung.
Seen 8:57pm

When he called me love I have to admit that I blushed a very bright color and was lost and to the pet name, but soon came out of it when I noticed what I was going to do before jungkook texted me.

I then walked outside and saw my parents watching the boss baby.

(A/n: I watch it with my mom so that's why°•°)

"Eomma!! Appa!!!"

To be continued