Chapter 18

No ones Pov

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at the necklace that placed a diamond in the middle of it.

(a/n: something like this⬆)

"I-its the necklace from t-the mall"

Taehyung said turning around to look at Jungkook.

"I got it for you. You were looking at it so I went back to the mall and bought it"

Jungkook said, putting a piece of taehyung hair behind his ear.

Taehyung eyes widen. At the new information

"It was expensive. I-i can't except this koo"

Taehyung said. Tho he like things to be were he can afford, the necklace was indeed expensive. He liked it because of the beautiful white diamond in the middle and 24k gold around it.

"I don't care about money. You deserve the world anyway. And plus it's from me to you and you have to take it"

Jungkook said, feeling proud of himself. The young male caught his eye and he already made a pack to himself that he would spoil the living daylights out of Taehyung.

"Bu-"

"That's an order as your boss"

Jungkook said. Taehyung sighed and nodded his head low, missing the way jungkook hold on a goofy smile when he won.

Jungkook knows that Taehyung being his weakness he won't win must arguments with the boy. Cause he was whipped, so him winning was a big score.

____________________________________
1 for Jungkook

100,000,000 more for Taehyung in the future

____________________________________
Time skip

Taehyung Pov

It was evening and it was time to go home. I got up and started fixing thing around my office. My necklace kept swinging around.

Making me smile in the process. After I will as finished I headed to kookie office to tell him I'm leaving.

I knock on the door and heard him say come in.

No ones Pov

Taehyung enter the office and was bless by a beautiful looking jungkook, that had just came from his office bathroom.

(a/n: isn't he just hot!😍)

Jungkook went to his desk and seen Taehyung still looking at the spot were he was at just seconds ago.

"Is something wrong flower?"

Jungkook said getting up and walking towards Taehyung, now in front of the shorter male.

Taehyung was faced towards jungkook hard chest, the way he was looking was so sexy.

You could see Jungkook abs through his white shirt. His cheat right in front of him was making him almost drool at the sight.

"Its no-nothing koo"

Taehyung said embarrassed that he was stuttering in front of his boss.

"Hmm"

"I was actually here to tell you that I'm going home"

Taehyung said, looking at jungkook with his big puppy eyes making Jungkook fall more and more in love.

"Oh....so was I"

Jungkook said, or maybe lied. He had piles of work to do since his company have gotten another collaboration to do in just the upcoming week. He was planing on staying back again.

But Taehyung didn't know that, well at least not now anyways.

"Well....-"

*bsjkksj*

(a/n: I don't know how you make grumble stomach noises ok😂)

To say taehyung was embarrassed was an understand meant, he didn't really eat since he had plies of work from Jin's half so he didn't eat anything. He was planing on eating something when he gets home or his mom will make something.

"Tae.."

"Hmm"

"Let's go out for dinner"

To be continue

__________
I realise that I haven't been updating on this story and my other ones. And I deeply apologize. I will try my best ok.

 I will try my best ok