Chapter 8

Taehyung Pov

"Wow that, was so cool, wasn't it jungkook"

"Yeah, hey you hungry"

"Yeah, let's leave and get something, to eat"

"Alright let's go"

No one's Pov

The car ride was, quite, the boys didn't talk to each other, nobody dated to, but yet it was a peaceful ride.

As they were looking for a place to eat at, something caught taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung Pov

"Hey jungkook, let's eat there"

I pointed to the place, and a couple minutes later we were there. Popeyes

(A/N: I'm not into all that fancy shit, and plus yo girl like her sum Popeyes Chicken sandwich so why the hell not, make them go there)

"You wanna eat here?"

"Yeah, they sell some of the most delicious chicken sandwich ever"

I said in a excited tone.

No one's Pov

The boys walked in the place, and jungkook was confused on where to go, as this is his first time at Popeye's.

"Um, tae where do we order?"

"Hahaha, is this your first time here kookie"

"Yea, sorry"

"It's all right, I will order for both of us and you go and pic a table ok"

"Ok"

Jungkook Pov

I went and pick a table but all were filled, so I went to the roof and the view up here was amazing.

I texted taehyung telling him that I was on the roof, and he replied ok.

(The view)

"Ok, I'm back"

I heard a very cheerful, voice and  turn around to see taehyung carrying to bag like things and a waiter carry to drinks.

Taehyung had place the items on the table in front of me, and the waiter handed him the drinks, and left, no forgetting to say enjoy.

(A/N: I might be dumb, but do they even have Popeyes in Korea?)

Taehyung, put a bag, in front of me, and coke.

"Here, I didn't know what you like, but I got you the same sandwich as me, and got you a coke" he said blushing alittle bit.

"It's fine, so this is a Popeyes Chicken sandwich" I said

"Yeah, it's sooo, good"

(A/N: I know right tae)

Taehyung Pov

Jungkook started eating his sandwich, and he looked up at me, with his sparkling for eyes, and said.

"Ahh, omg this is so good tae"

"I know right, it's to die for"

"Totally"

The night went on like that, jungkook flirting with me, and making me blush, and us talking while enjoying the view.

~1. Hour. Later~

Taehyung Pov

"Thanks for taking me out, today jungkook"

"Your welcome, I really enjoyed your company"

I blushed hearing that, and than I felt a kiss on my forehead and I looked up at jungkook to see him already looking up at me.

"J-Jungkook.."

"Shush"

He said shutting me up with a kiss, and I was shocked at first because this is my first kiss, so I didn't know that basics, but I started to lean in, and kissed him back.

I could feel him smile in the kiss, which made me blush, even harder.

"I'll text you ok, and goodnight, beautiful"

"G-Goodnight, kookie"

I said running into the house, and in my room, not forget to say goodnight to my parents who were, sitting in the front, watching finding Nemo.

When I got into, my room, I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"What is he doing to me!?"

(What the mirror looks like)

To be continued