Chapter 19

No ones Pov

The luxurious car pulled up to a small restaurant. It wasn't for rich people but it wasn't like poor people couldn't afford it either, it was natural.

Jungkook turn off the engine and look to his side, to see Taehyung looking down playing with his finger's.

'Cute'. Jungkook thought.

He got out the car and went to Taehyung side and open his door, slightly scaring the smaller male.

In the car a few seconds ago...

Taehyung Pov

Why am I so nervous. Its not the first time me and Jungkook went out.....

Then why am I nervous?

I think I l-

*click*

"Are you ready Tae?"

_____
No ones Pov

The two went into the restaurant and went the front desk.

"How may I help you sir?"

"1 private room ples"

"Name?"

"Jeon Jungkook"

The Lady nodded, finishing writing down the information and lead then towards the back of the restaurant, were the private rooms were at.

"This is your room Sir. The waiter will be here shortly for your order.

The room was modern looking, not to fancy or anything it was perfect for Taehyung liking.

The lights in the room were dimmed making it a better, lively place if I do say so myself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The lights in the room were dimmed making it a better, lively place if I do say so myself.

" do u know what you want to eat?"

Jungkook asked taehyung taking a sit when he saw Taehyung sitting down.

"Not yet... This is a Japanese restaurant right?"

Taehyung said, his Big puppy doe eyes looking right into Jungkook big Bambi eyes, making Jungkook fall hard.

"It is flower. You can order anything that you want ok"

Jungkook said. And Taehyung nodded his head.

Not soon after a knock was heard and Jungkook said come in. The waiter came and took their orders.

(a/n: imma put slots and y'all can put down foods it will be 5/5 each ok!)

Taehyung order...

-
-
-
-
-

Jungkook order

-
-
-
-
-

~time skip!~

The two finish their dinner. The Waiter came in a few Seconds ago and put the bill paper down  on the table.

Crazy Rich Asians (TaeKook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें