Chapter 22

No ones Pov

Slap

The sound echo in the office. Making everybody's eyes wide open at who got slapped.

<30 minutes ago>

Taehyung went straight to his office across from jungkook after he left. He started doing some work on his computer, discarding the fact that he had just met two unknown person, and one of them seem rude to him for no reason.

*ring*
*ring*

"Hello J.J corp"

(A/n: I forgot the name😂, of Jungkook company and I'm too lazy to go back and check)

"Yea, Taehyung put me on with Jungkook. I'm downstairs"

"Eh..jin hyung what are u doing here, and why are u calling the company's phone?"

"That little brat, not picking up his phone, and I'm just here to mess with him. Oh! Namjoonie is here too"

Jin said, while hugging his husband arm.

"Oh ok, I will put you on hold ok"

"Alright taebear, u do yo thang, but I will be waiting"

Taehyung nodded, but thought that was dumb to himself. He put Jin on hold, and made his way across the hallway where Jungkook was.

Knock
Knock
Knock

Taehyung didn't here a come in so he just stepped in.

"I'm your mother and I know best!. I came here to tell you that I have arranged a marriage between you and Manoban's daughter Lisa"

Everything frozen.

"W-what"

Tae didn't want to believe what he heard, he didn't want to believe that the man he loves will get married to someone else.

"What's the matter boy this is a family conversation, you were probably spying on us to get something on us huh!"

The unknown lady, spoken yet again, but this time she said family?!.

"I-im sorry ma'am but Mr.Jeon have an important client that wants to speak to him"

Taehyung said, not wanting to recall what the lady just now said, about jungkook marrying.

"Ok then you said what you wanted goodbye"

Everything went quite in Taehyungs ears. He didn't hear jungkook talking, all he can replay in his head is marriage.

"Do you even know what your saying. He's probably a SLUT! who just wants you bed!"

That sentence made everything clear. He loved jungkook and he wasn't going to get trash talk by a person who doesn't even know him.

" I'm no slut ma'am and you don't know me that well to make up random things that are most certainly not true"

Taehyung said, not liking how he got called out of his name by a women that he didn't know. I mean how could he be a slut. He never had a boyfriend and plus he's still a virgin. He hasn't even tasted dick.