"Ken..." He says, looking up at the sky, back towards me. "I'm afraid."

"Huh, of what?!"

"Afraid that this isn't working..."

My body doesn't dare move. "What are you saying?"

He turns to me with a sad look in his eyes. "We have been officially dating for days now and still haven't told anyone. I think that says a lot, doesn't it?"

"Well, yeah but-"

"Kenny," he walks over to me and gives me a soft smile. "Let's just end it...I don't want you to be embarrassed by me anymore."

"W-wait, who said I was embarrassed?!"

"You're not embarrassed?!"

"No!" I yell and then rest my hand on the back of his head, pulling him into an embrace. "They just won't give me a chance to speak."

"I see..." He smiles. "Nevermind, then!"

"Bunny..." I sigh and cuff his face in my hands. "Please don't just shrug the way you feel off."

"It's okay-"

"No it's not!" I pinch his cheeks and gently pull his face close to mine so our noses touch. "I want you to be totally honest with me..."

-3- "Gee Ken, what are you, my mother?!"

"Pfft, take this seriously..."

He grabs my hand, pulling it off his cheeks. "Can't we just show them that we're dating, without words?"

"Oh shit, you have a point..." I scratch the back of my head. "If we did that though, the author of this fan fiction won't have a conflict for us."

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing-"

Butters shakes his head. "I-I don't think I'm good enough for you, Kenny!"

I raise an eyebrow. "WHERE THE HELL IS THIS COMING FROM?!"

"I'VE BEEN THINKING! HECK, I DON'T THINK I'M READY TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS JUST YET!"

._. "What?"

"Y'know, like do that stuff!"

I chuckle. "Butters, what are you talking about? I don't really care about those types of things. As long as you are happy, I'm satisfied."

His eyes open up wide. "R-really?"

"Yes, really."

"Oh...Well, uh- I guess I have nothing to worry about then!"

I smile. "You never did."

"Awe nuts! I went and made a fool of myself..."

I pat his head. "No you didn't." I bend over and rest my forehead on his. "Hey, Bunny..."

"Yes, Kenny?"

"I love you," I whisper.

"Heh, yeah..."