Suddenly a terrifying thought occurred to me. It must be the house of one of the guys that was trying to 'get me', like what happened yesterday. Stupid, stupid me. Why couldn't I have kept my mouth shut? I had to go and challenge the whole school, didn't I? And look where it brought me.

I heard a shower running, and decided to wait until someone came back to check on me. There was no point in wandering a strange house, I would only get myself in more trouble. So I got back up onto the bed and sat down in the center of it, pulling my knees up to my chin, and glaring angrily over the top of them.

The person who did this to me was so dead.

Woah, I thought to myself in surprise, when had I gotten so violent? 

Maybe when everyone at school started to attack you.

Oh, that might just be it.

I sighed. Look what this school had done to me. I had liked myself before, and liked my calm, uneventful life. And now all this has happened to me.

Look who they had turned me into.

I didn't really hate the person I had become, but it shocked me how much I had changed, in such a short period of time. And though I would rather go back to my old life, I wouldn't change an ounce of who I had become.

I might not like it that much, but I was stronger, more powerful. I could stand up for myself, and that made me proud. 

But I couldn't help but feel... dangerous.

And that scared me.

The door opened.

                                                            *****************************************

A half-naked guy walked through, a towel slung around his hips, and his hand was rubbing his hair with another one. He walked in leisurely, and kicked the door closed behind him while I stayed silent. Walking over to his wardrobe, he was about to drop his towel from around his waist to reach up and open a drawer, when I stopped him.

"You better keep that towel right in its place, mister."

He spun around and met my eyes, looking rather surprised. But when he saw my expression, his eyes started to twinkle.

"You're finally up?" he teased.

"What the hell am I doing in your room, Brent?" I asked, my voice deathly cold.

He just raised his eyebrows at me.

Now he was getting it.

I sprung off of the bed and advanced on him, while he only regarded me with an amused expression. I stopped when our chests where almost touching, and I could see the water droplets that were running down his bare chest. I tried not to focus on that.

"You have five seconds to answer." I hissed, glaring up at him. He only threw the towel from his hair on the floor, and was about to step away, when I grabbed his wrist, pulling him back to me. His eyebrows went even higher.

"Two can play at that game." he smirked, and suddenly his arms around my waist. I gasped as I felt his hands burning through my thin shirt and I tried to pull away, my heart pounding like crazy. He wasn't having that, and he grinned as he picked me up easily and threw me onto the bed.

My eyes widened as he came nearer, until he was hovering over me, our faces only centimeters apart. I could feel his warm breath caress my cheek, and shivered as I felt his hands slowly move up my sides, leaving searing sparks wherever he touched. Then, he put his elbows on each side of my face, and just looked at me.