Chapter 5: Spiderkid

We all made our way to the ground in time to see a truck get larger in midair, and almost crush the other guys.

I looked to see Cap and Lang running back towards us together.

"Come on!" Steve yelled, as we all ran together towards the Jet. Wanda and Clint joined us, and together we all had a straight shot towards the jet.

We stopped abruptly as a laser was being shot from above us, creating a large crack in the ground between us and the jet. We all looked up to see someone I didn't recognize.

"Captain Rodgers," the flying guy said.

"I know you believe what you are doing is right," he continued.

"and what you have told your new recruits, which is not the whole truth," he said. I looked towards Steve. He said nothing.

"But for the collective good...you must surrender now," he finished. The rest of Tony's team came together on the other side of the line, including of course, Spiderman.

"What do we do Cap?" Sam asked.

"We fight," he replied, simply. With that, Steve lead a walk towards the other team, and we followed close behind. Tony's team started doing the same, and we all began to sprint towards each other.

"They're not stopping," I head Spiderboy say. That's right, we weren't gonna stop. Once we got close, I used my fields to lift myself up into the air, and when we all finally collided, chaos struck. Everyone fought everyone.

I was keeping the others away from my team, while defending myself, and protecting anyone who was about to get hurt. It was all just a big flash of mess.

At some point, I went for Tony. Cap was the one fighting him, but he was on the ground, trying to catch his breath. But he wasn't giving up. I needed to give him a chance to breathe.

Before Tony could take another jab at Steve, I ran over to him and created a dome around the both of us, Tony's attacks were useless.

"What the-" Tony said, trying to figure out what had happened, before I shot the dome at him, pushing him toward the plane. I killed the field, and Tony was thrusted right into the side of the plane, crashing hard.

I turned to Cap and helped him up.

"Thanks," he said, and I nodded.

Tony didn't waste any time getting back up, as he fired shots at the both of us. Steve used his shield, and I ducked out of the way, before using my field domes. I waited for the sound of them firing to stop before I retracted the fields.

"Dammit! Kid, can you take care of her?" I heard Tony ask, annoyed at me. I looked around quickly, but as if on cue, a web was shot at my back, and I was flung upwards towards the webbed kid.

Soon enough, he grabbed hold of me by the waist and started to swing us away from Steve and Tony.

"I got you, Mr. Stark!" he exclaimed, as we continued to swing away from them.

"Keep her away from this. She doesn't understand why she's fighting," I heard Tony say, and I scoffed.

I tried to create a field between us to get away from him, but I couldn't. My hands were at my sides, so instead I tried to struggle to get free.

"Hey, I'm really sorry but I got to impress Mr. Stark today," he told me and I continued to struggled out of his iron grip.

"And I have to prove myself to Steve! Now let me go!" I exclaimed, flailing around. Damn this kid was strong.