Intro:

(A/N: Hi babes!! If you haven't checked out my other stories, please do it would mean a lot to me! This one doesn't have to do with the others, it's a completely different story, but still a Peter Parker x Reader fanfic ;)

Every since I can remember, I have had these powers. It was an accident, yeah. But, it's part of me now.

As a child, I was abandoned on the streets. I was probably around 4 years old. I tried finding someone, anyone. But, I was deserted. I finally came across some form of shelter; an abandoned crashed car. It was raining, so I got inside the car and waiting for the rain to clear. Apparently, the car was struck by lightning, since it was the only metal around for miles.

All the car parts fused together and hit me in my sleep, but I didn't die. I just remember being stuck. I couldn't move. That was, until the next morning. I woke up to my hands sparkling. I got out of the car quickly, and went along, trying to find a city or something.

I remember this like it was yesterday; I found a forest, and was stumbling through, when I came upon a bear. I had no idea how to properly survive the situation, so I ran. Dumb. I ran, and it chased me. I tripped on a branch and braced myself with my hands. That's when I looked up, and something had formed around me, with a white-blue glow to it. The bear couldn't get through to me.

I figured out that I was special, but had a gut feeling to not show anyone or use it, unless necessary. I played with my powers, and soon mastered my abilities, while still on the streets, eating scraps of food. I found a very small town, and went around trying the dumpsters for food.

This is my story, of when I was recruited by the Avengers, and met him.