Chapter 18. (Under Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

"Trust me Monoma, I did what I did for a reason!" Said the true dragon as he lumbered closer to Monoma, trying to pull off the best smile he could with his lipless jaws. "OCHAKO, EIJIRO AND TODOROKI, NOW!" The imposter's eyes widen a little from hearing these three names being called out as suddenly, a flash of pink lightning strikes Monoma smack dab on the forehead, courtesy of Ochako who had carried Kirishima on her back while the force of using One for All drove the dragon back as she stood on his head and grabbed a hold of the single horn that faced forward that protruded from his forehead.

"Alright Kirishima, let's get to it!" Said the user of One for All as the redhead hopped off her back and rushed behind the dragon's horn before they started wrangling him, pulling his head back to try and ruin his sense of balance. To help the two out, Todoroki started shooting lances of ice from his right side, firing the spikes of frozen water at Monoma's feet. This forced the villain to back up repeatedly while also having to deal with two students on top of his head pulling him back from constantly tugging at his single protruding horn.

"Bakugou, get in there and do some serious damage!" The black dragon shouted to the blonde that ran up his back and let out an explosion from both his hands, propelling himself forward and bared his hands forward as he flew towards the imposter while his hands glowed a bright and vibrant gold, ready to let out a massive explosion.

But not before retorting to the boy he bullied for so long in his typical fit of pride. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO GALAKROND!" Izuku only growled and rolled his fiery eyes in annoyance that his and Ochako's tormentor still hasn't come to the realization that he can't win a fight against him. Ochako, he could still beat her into the ground if they fought, but Izuku. No chance.

Meanwhile the blonde landed just in front of the right side of Monoma's head and held onto the large horn that protruded from his head. "YOU'RE ABOUT TO LEARN WHY THAT SHITTY ATTITUDE OF YOURS IS WHAT MAKES YOU WEAK EXTRA!" Without another word, Katsuki throws his left hand forward as it glows bright and brighter, looking into the imposter's eyes with fear reflecting inside his large lenses.

He tossed his arm forward and let out the biggest explosion that he could create without using his gauntlets, the size of it reaching high above the trees and further darkened the skies with clouds of smoke and searing embers.

Monoma let out a roar of agony from at his face was practically maimed, looking as though it was caved in with fire spitting from his mouth like a bubbling geyser while Todoroki formed a layer of ice underneath the giant dragon, causing him to begin slipping as he lost his balance whilst Ochako and Kirishima yanked Monoma's horn as hard as they could.

It seemed to have happened in slow motion, as if it took hours, but Monoma had quickly fallen onto his back, crushing his wings from underneath while Ochako picked Kirishima up and jumped back onto Izuku's lower neck while Katsuki's got out of there on his own and flew back onto the black dragon's left shoulder.

Without wasting the opportunity that was presented to him, Izuku began sprinting on all fours, rushing over to the former student of 1-B that attempted to rob him just as Monoma rolled his body over and tried to get back up. Just as he propped his upper body up though, Izuku came in a clasped Monoma's head with his stockade of deadly teeth, but not using the full force of his bite.

During the intense quirk training they went through for two months, Izuku had had some basic animal tests done to measure the physical capabilities he possessed as a dragon. How fast could he run, how long can he fly for, how much weight can he lift with his forelegs, the number of teeth he has, the shape, number, and the way they point in the jaw. The teachers studied him the same way a detective looks at a murder weapon, the slightest of details to the most basic parts of his anatomy, they all give clues as to how an animal kills.