23. They Are My Crocs

A/N: My girlfriend.
——————

That face. The last thing I want to see right now, but am glad I am.

As the dust cleared, I saw a group of people come in, led by none other than Gerard. My ears were still ringing because of the loud explosions, but it didn't matter right now because Gerard was here to save me. As they approach more, I could now see all the faces of the people in the group. All of my friends and Gerard's group was there. This is like seven against two, there's no way we're losing this fight. I thought to myself.

At that thought, a smile formed on my face as my eyes met with Gerard's, who was also smiling at me. However, his smile faded and his expression transformed into worry as he looked at something beside me. I followed his gaze and met with a barrel of a gun held by Thomas.

"Stand up," he spat as he waved the gun to my face. He turned to the others, the gun still pointed at me, and said, "And all of you, back off or I'll shoot him." He turned back to me, seeing I'm still sitting down, he yelled, "I said get up!"

"My legs are tired, care to untie them?" I calmly replied. He sighed annoyed and took a knife from the table and cut the rope around my ankle, the gun still pointed at me. I stood up as I was told and he pressed the gun behind my back.

"Now, you all let me leave this place and I probably won't shoot him." He snarled.

"What!? You want us to let you go and let you decide whether 'you'll kill him or not'? It's ridiculous!" Gerard snapped, coming closer.

"If you want I can shoot him right here, right now!" He yelled. Gerard gave me a worried look and backed away. "Yeah, that's what I thought," Thomas said and pushed me towards the exit.

On my way out, Ryan gave me a smile. At first, I didn't understand why he was smiling, but as we got out of the room, the rope around my wrists disappeared. At first, I was confused, but then I thought it's really not the time to be confused. I have the opportunity to attack, so that's what I'm gonna do. With that thought, I quickly spun, smacking his gun away. A shot came on, but it was already late. The gun wasn't aimed at me anymore, so it only hit the wall. After a few struggles, I finally managed to take the gun from my brother's hands. It all went the way I planned. The way my dad showed me during the training. I guess it wasn't useless after all.

I pointed the gun at him and said with a smirk on my face, "well, well, well, how the turntables."

Instead of panicking and begging for his life, he just smiled and said, "you forgot normal bullets don't work on me. Or perhaps, you thought I'm dumb enough to waste silver bullets on someone as worthless as you." My face fell as I looked at the gun in my hands. Before I knew, Thomas was pointing another gun at me, with the same fucked up smirk. I was way too far to disarm him this time. By the time I get there, I'll be dead. So I dropped the gun and raised my hands in surrender. "Bye Frank."

I closed my eyes, waiting for the gunshot and the pain. Screamings and gunshots came, but the pain never did. Confused, I opened my eyes. My jaw dropped at what I saw in front of me. Thomas was laying on the ground, on his stomach, with six bullet holes and an axe on his back. I looked up to see the others still looking at the body, shocked, just like me. Ryan, Patrick and Tyler were holding their guns, still pointed at Thomas, ready to fire again if he moves. Brendon had his wand out, Josh his claws, and Pete, Gerard and Lindsey, their fangs, with blood-red eyes, ready to attack. Holy shit they're all one of them. How did I not figure this out? I thought to myself.

I cleared my throat, taking all of their attentions. We all stared at each other in silence for some time before Gerard turned to Lindsey and said, "the axe was kinda unnecessary."