22. No, But I Got Cheese Whiz

Gerard's POV

He ran. I yelled behind him and told him to stop, but he didn't listen. I don't blame him though. I lied to him way too much. If I was him, I wouldn't trust myself too. However, I HAD to talk to him. I was about to run after him, but someone's arm got in front of me, preventing me from running. I turned to the person and saw it was Josh.

"Leave him alone dude. I don't think he's in a mood to talk to you right now." He said as the others caught up with us. All of their attention immediately turned to Frank's locker. Other people we didn't know started gathering around it, gasps and shocked sounds coming from them. Josh looked around and spoke again, "let's take this outside."

We all sneaked out of the crowd that was forming around Frank's locker and went outside. "What about the heads," I heard Ryan ask. "What is the school gonna do? Are they gonna get mad at Franke?"

"I guess they're just gonna clean it up. I don't know," Tyler answer. "I mean what else can they do? Call his parents?"

"Guys get serious here. There's a killer out there who wants to kill Frank. We gotta find who it is and take them down." I said as I started texting Frank. "For Frank. Please. Just be serious for a second and tell us everything you know about them."

"Um... we know that their blood type is O positive since they've been feeding only from people with O blood type," Patrick explained. "We also know that they kill before feeding, which proves their main purpose is to kill and not just survive." He paused for a second to think and continued, "They also wear this invisible cloak to be completely invisible form the camera and have no witnesses. That is like the scariest part since-"

"Wait, you said invisible cloak?" Brendon interrupted.

"Yes..." Patrick answered, a bit unsure.

"That stuff is rare. The only family in this town that has one of those, is my family." He explained. He looked confused for a second and continued. "The only person that borrowed that cloak was Thomas, but why would he kill his parents? Why would he want to kill Frank? It just doesn't make any sense."

"We gotta find Frank right now!" I said panicked. I texted him again, telling him we know who the killer is so at least he'll tell me where he is. However, there was still no answer. "He can be with Thomas right now."

"Let's go check his house first, if he's not there we can check Thomas's house," Ryan suggested. We all agreed and got into our cars, heading to Frank's place. Josh gave me, Pete and Brendon a ride with his car, meanwhile Tyler gave one to Patrick and Ryan with his. We were driving above the speed limit and weren't stopping at any stop signs, so we got there in less than five minutes.

I had the keys to his house so there was no problem getting in. The only problem was that his house was empty. I texted him again, this time telling him that Thomas is the killer, but still, no answer. He probably doesn't even believe me. Why would he though? I lied to him about so many things. But that doesn't matter now. Now, I gotta find him and make sure he's safe.

"Who knows where Thomas lives?" I asked as we all gathered in the living room.

"I do," I heard Tyler say. He turned to Josh and spoke again, "just drive behind me."

We all went back to the cars and drove. After not even ten minutes, we arrived. The second the car stopped, I opened the door and ran to the house Tyler showed us as Thomas's house. I knocked on the door as hard and as quickly as I could. No answer. I tried it again. No answer.

"Gerard, wait!" I heard Josh say from behind me. "If he was to kill his brother and knew we were coming for him, do you think he would've done it in his house?"