9

Mila looked away from the mirror to Julie Odnoralav, who was chilling on her bunk.

"Do I look okay?"she asked.

"You look amazing,"Julie gushed, eyeing her blush pink dress and strappy brown leather sandals.

"I look like a ten-year-old."

"No, you don't. Jesi, does Mila look like she's ten?"

"Huh?"Jesi looked over at her. "No, not at all. You look perfect. I'm honestly jealous about the dress. I need to find one in my size."

"I love the springtime vibe,"Sierra added.

"It's amazing,"Jesi told her. "Seriously, Mila."

"Thanks," Mila said.

"No problem."

I don't look as good as Summer or Eliza, Mila realized. Or these ladies. Also, why do my knees look so weird?

"Alright, ready?"Moriah asked, bursting out of the back room.

"Holy crap, that dress,"Jesi said.

"Dang, that's glittery,"Julie commented, blinking.

Moriah shimmied. The silvery, glittering garment hung off her body and hugged her curves. And paired with the big black choker she won from Joel and black platform heels, she looked more than ready for a nice party.

"Beautiful,"Sierra said, mesmerized.

Mila agreed. Her mom was thoroughly gorgeous-a gene Mila clearly didn't get.

***************************************************************************************I know, it's short, I'm sorry. I can't write anything long, evidently.