shrek x reader

uhhhhh so yeah-

enjoy 😀

------------

y/n pov

my life is prettttyyyyy lonely. I am a royal guard for lord farquad. Im kinda good at my job. im also kinda horny rn...

"ugghhhhh"

I turn my head toward the sound. im in the middle of my shift. I guard right at the edge of the forest, mainly looking out for that pesky ogre.

"mmmmfhhhh"

are those...moans?

I walk closer to where I assume is the sound. right behind a tree.

as I look around the tree I see something I wish to unsee.

SHREK?

AND HE WAS JACKING OFF?

RIGHT HERE.

as I look down i notice his big, calloused hands running up and down his huge, juicy, veiny cock. i can't help but think and fanatize about what those hand could do or how good that cock would feel inside me.

he looks up at me, eyes wide.

"what are you doing here!" he yells right before he notices im female. then his eyes fill with list and desire.

I think about all my options. I could run and get more guards and save the day. or I could cure the aching sensation of my throbbing pussy.

it and instant I take off my armor and get on his lap, feeling his giant ass dick rip through me.

I start to bounce on his lap like a bouncy house.

" AWWW FUCK NO!" he yells at me with that seggsy Scottish accent. he then stands up and pushes me against a tree, pluging deep inside me.

"THERE IS SO WAY IN DONKEYS ASSHOLE I AM EVER BEING BOTTOM" he yells in my face, only making my pussy wetter.

I then felt myself reach my climax and I squirted all over his dick and those little fairy things nearby.

he was still thirsting in and out of my sensitive pussy when he can inside of me, releasing all of his green jazz inside of me.

he then picked me up and brought me to his swamp where Fiona, shrek, and i all had threesomes all night long. it was perfect.

-------------

pt 2?

I have an idea for pt 2.

idk

ummmmm

this was quite long

uhhhh

yeah

so

requests?

or ill just keep going from my fucked up imagination if that aight.

so uh yeah

bai bbys🥴✌