alvin x simon x theodore (yes, the chipmuck brothers)

hey yall 😜

*gently caresses your big toe*

die.

also Simon is def a bottom, Alvin's a switch, and Theodore is 100% top. no doubt about it.

ennewayzzzz-
---------------
3rd person pov i think idk I suck at writing
-----------------

cock and balls.

there were so many cock and balls.

so. many.

so many furry chipmunk dicks tangled up in the bed owned by the one, the only, Theodore Seville.

strangled choking sounds were heard from Simon's mouth, which was currently stuffed with Alvin's penis.

moans were spewing in the air as Simon's ass was filled to the brim with Theodores girth.

(a/n: at this point I became aware of the monstrosity I am writing. I'm literally sitting in my Spanish class, listening to Oliva Rodrigo and Bo Burnham while writing chipmunk smut. life is great)

how did we get here? no clue.

but somehow we're here.

and somehow the universe led you here- reading about homosexual sex between 3 chipmumk brothers.

(the 4th wall is gone. it was never there)

well anyways-

while Simon was on all fours, Alvin was going feral- thrusting in and out of Simon's mouth at god speed.

thank god chipmunks' mouths can hold a lot, because Alvin is PACKING-

that was a lie. I only did that for comedic effect. he has a very small penis.

MOVING ON-

meanwhile, Simon's ass was being mercilessly pounded by Theodore's 10 inch fucking monster cock.

that was not a lie.

that man is PACKING.

and from all 3 brothers, moans could be heard.

Alvin, the "leader" of the bunch, busted first.

"fuckkkkkkk- Simon im gonna- ugHHHHgHGgHHH-"

white cream coated Simon's throat. semen was running down his chin. from behind, Theodore grabbed Simon's hips as he thrusted faster.

then, he grabbed his brothers chin, forcing him to look behind and into Theodores eyes.

with stern eye contact, Theodore demanded him to swallow his cum.

with one big gulp, Simon swallowed.

"good little slut" Theodore stated, and began thrusting much deeper.

meanwhile, Alvin got up and got underneath Simon, taking his fuzzy balls into is mouth.

this dirty little chipmunk was craving some nuts.

as he sucked his nutsacks, Theodore was about at his climax.

as Simon neared quickly, desperate moans were heard from his mouth, begging Theodore to let him finish.

with permission, Simon came all over Alvin's face, and Theodore filled Simon up with his salty cream.

in exhaustion, all three brothers collapsed onto eachother.

and with flacid dicks, they all cuddled up to eachother and fell asleep- with Alvin's ass filled with dick as he cockwarmed Simon.

end.

------------------

I'm not sorry.

well- sorry this was lazily written. kinda hate it.

anyways-

schools out so time to write more cursed smut.

next oneshot may include a foot fetish.

idk.

I have a lot planned, so get ready.

also I was gonna do some very gay oneshots this month for pride, but most of my oneshots already are very gay so idk anymore.

and Gary was canonically trans in my spongebob oneshot so- #pride.

might end up doing a pride series tho idk.

anyways-

bye.

hope enjoyed and hope am funny.

👍