Who was that?!?!

Jaxx's POV

Me and Light were still walking around the valley, while thinking how to get back with the others. "Do you still remember the way we ran?" asked Light. "No I'm afraid not...." I said to him sitting down on a rock. "What r u two doing here?" a female dragon approached us. The dragon had pink scales reflecting the sunlight, and blue horns that were very long, she also had beautiful golden eyes. "We are thinking of a way to get back to our friends, cause if we don't, we'll never get to Runard!" Light told the dragon. "Well my name is Dalinda and I'm part of the council of the dragons of life. Well I don't appear in meetings often, but...." before she could finished her word, there was a loud crumbling noise. "Someone has stolen the stone of life!" cried one of the dragons from a cave. "Who could've done such a thing?" cried the both of us. The figure looked like.... a human? He/she swooped from cave to cave and escaped. "There they are the thieves!" cried one of the dragons pointing at us! "Woah, woah, woah you got the wrong guys!" said Dalinda defending us. "How do you know Dalinda, you were never at our important meetings, plus you were having too much nonsense in our land!" Tatsu stepped forward with his claws in the air. As fast as lightning, Dalinda grabbed us on her back and escaped from the mean dragons. "Where are we going?!?!" asked Light. "To Runard, he is the only one who can help us." said Dalinda. She flew as fast as she could from mean and hungry dragons. "What are we going to do now?" said Light. "I'm not sure..."

With Alex and the others

Alex's POV

This was really bad. We found out that Light and Jaxx ran from some creature we don't know what, but they weren't kidnapped. I hope they're safe. "So, where to now?". "We only have one option." said Zach, "We have to go on without them.". "Are you crazy, Zach?" Drake said with a loud tone. "Drake not so loud!" Jade told him. "No Jade, not right now. You're saying Zach that we should leave them?" asked Drake again. "We have no choice Drake!" Zach screamed at his loudest voice ever. Then we heard a roar. I looked behind me and saw a giant slug-like thing.

"Run!" I cried to them

"Run!" I cried to them. The slug might be big, but it's actually very quick. Jade tripped on a branch. "Guys! Help me!" she screamed. Then suddenly something swooped from the sky, cutting the slug's neck. "Guys, over here!" cried Light from above. "Light!" I cried to him. "Dalinda, breath fire." Jaxx cried pointing at the slug. The dragon Jaxx was riding on took a deep breath and put out the biggest fire I've ever seen. The slug fainted and fell to the ground. "Thank you guys so much!" I hugged them as they went of the dragon. "Hi.." said the dragon, waving her paw. "Who's that?" I asked Jaxx pointing at the dragon. "This is Dalinda. She helped us escape from some dragons that tried to attack us.". "Hang on, dragons?" asked Drake. "Yeah. Sorry we left you guys, but we were running from a pack of snakes and ended up in a valley of dragons. Some mysterious thief stole the stone of nature and we have to stop this thief.". "Why did the dragons attack you?" asked Zach. "They thought we were the thieves." Jaxx said again. "So we need to do three things, find the thief of the stone, return the stone to the dragons, and find Runard.". "Speaking of Runard, what kind of creature is he, Dalinda?" asked Jaxx. "Well, that I cannot tell. You must find out youselves.". I was kinda upset at first as we still didn't know what creature is he, but we know he is a great creature. "So where to next?"

Hey guys! Cliffhanger alert!!! Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I forgot to tell you that we have reached a hundred reads!!! Well let's try to reach 300. Please help me reach 300 reads! Thanks you so much!