Liaxx

Jaxx was in the dining hall, eating some pizza all by himself. Light came into the room and saw Jaxx by himself.  "Want me to accompany you?" Light said with a smile. "Umm sure.." said Jaxx

Jaxx's POV

I was surprised that Light asked me to accompany me. So of course, I said yes. I secretly have feelings for Light, though sometimes the squad ships me with Jade. I asked Light if he could come with me outside tonight. "Sure, I have time tonight." he said. Then he walked away (cause we finished the pizza together and he had to go to the washroom). I blushed a little and was excited cause we were going out tonight.

No one's POV

Alex came in the room and saw Jaxx blushing excitedly. "Oooooh someone's happy!" said Alex. "Yeah, I asked Light out tonight and he said yes.". "Wait, you asked Light out? Why not Jade?" asked Alex. "Cause I don't like her! Plus I know Drake has a crush on her.". "Wait, so first you asked Light out, secondly you know Drake has a crush on her?". "Yeah, just accept it Alex, not everything goes in your way.". Alex nodded disappointingly, she always shipped me and Jade for a very long time, plus she thought Drake didn't want a girlfriend. Alex said to Jaxx,"Well good luck on your date!". "Thank you Alex." said Jaxx.

Light's POV

I was confused. Why did Jaxx asked me to go out with him. Did he find out that I'm gay?!?! Well I had to forget what he just said and got ready for my hangout with Jaxx. After I got ready, he was waiting for me outside, leaning on his car. "You ready to go?" he asked. "Yeah let's go" I answered. We got into the car and heard some romantic music. Not a huge fan, but I started to see Jaxx romantically, which was kinda embarrassing cause Jaxx doesn't really know that I have a crush on him since I joined the squad. We went to a cinema at a mall and Jaxx was holding my hand tightly. Surprisingly, he asked the ticket lady to get tickets of watching a horror movie, cause those are my worst fears. I entered the theater shaking but Jaxx didn't seem afraid and just sit there quietly. In the middle of the movie, the monster frightned me and I accidently dropped my head on Jaxx's shoulder. He smiled and giggled at me. I blushed so hard that my face turned as red as his hair. After the movie, he asked if I wanted sandwiches for dinner. Of course I said yes and he lead me to a fancy restaurant and we were served with food. Jaxx told me a question that I've been hoping he will tell me for a long time. "Light, I like you." he said as his sweet voice flowed in the air. "I like you too..." then he pulled me into a kiss.

Jaxx's POV

I could feel it in my veins that Light is the right boy for me and I had to make him know that he likes me. So I told him and kissed him. His lips tasted so sweet like lollipops and ice cream. I broke it when we ran out of air. He said,"I think its time to go home.". "I agree," I said and grab his hand, leading him back to the car. We got home lat and saw that the rest of the squad had already fallen asleep while watching a movie. I dragged Light to my bedroom cause on the way, Light asked if he could sleep with me tonight. Of course I said yes. He brought his pajamas in my room and changed his clothes in my bedroom. I decided to go shirtless tonight for some experience with Light. Light saw me go shirtless and was blushing hardly again. I asked him "Why don't you go shirtless tonight?". "Nooooo!" he shouted, which woke up the rest of the squad. I quickly locked the doors and make sure that the keyholes are blocked. Thankfully the squad didn't notice. "Don't do that again," I said to him.  "I promise and I'm sorry." said Light. I forgave him this time cause he was the person I love. We cuddled each other for a while and went to sleep.

Heyyo its Nicole here! I just wanna say that this is my first book and if it doesn't go well then I'm sorry, ok? Thank you guys so much!!! :3