Light?!?!?! Jaxx?!?!?!

Light's POV

The bird swooped down towards us and landed right in front of us. It opened its wings and showed such a beautiful pattern on its wings. We were amazed by its beauty. "You have come in an unsafe place." said the phoenix and it flew away. We were confused of what it meant, but then suddenly we knew. We saw tiny little snake coming from the trees and had hissing noises. Suddenly, the rest of the squad, except Jaxx fell asleep. (The squad were talking at the campfire, except for Light and Jaxx) "Why are they asleep suddenly?" asked Light. "I'm not sure, but we gotta run" said Jaxx pointing at the snakes. They were coming towards us with sharp fangs. We ran as fast as we could into the forest. "We might get lost, let's turn back!" I said to Jaxx. "But if we turn back, the snakes will get us! We'll find a way to lose them and get back with the squad."

The next day~

Jade: "Morning, squad!"

Rest of the squad: "Morning!"

Zach: "Hang on, where is Jaxx and Light?"

Drake: "I haven't seen them since yesterday they were staring at the stars."

Alex: "Hang on, yesterday we heard some weird hissing sounds that made us fell asleep, could it  be that some kidnapped them???"

Zach: "Oh no..."

Drake: "Everyone calm down!"

Jade: "How can we calm down when two of the squad members have been lost?"

Alex: "Drake's right, Jade calm down.."

Jade: "JAXX AND LIGHT ARE LOST OR MAYBE KIDNAPPED, HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?!?!"

Zach: "Ok, Jade that's it!"

(Zach slaps Jade)

Alex: "Zach, what was that for?"

Zach: "Jade couldn't stop shouting"

Drake: "Screw you, Zach"

(Drake hits Zach)

Zach: "Bro, what the hell!"

Jade: "GUYS!"

(All pay attention to Jade)

Jade: "Why are we fighting?"

Alex: "I don't know..."

Zach: "Jaxx and Light are the only ones who usually know how to stop an argument..."

Drake: "I miss those two..."

Alex: "Me too..."

Jade: "We have to find them before its to late, we only have two days left till we reach Runard."

Zach: "Jade's right, let's look for clues of who we think took Light and Jaxx."

Guys, guys GUYS, thank u so much for 53 reads! Means a lot to me, first of all again, if its too childish you can stop reading, secondly, I wanna thank VictorJimenez183751 for supporting this book and giving me positive reactions, I appreciate it a lot. Also my goal is to reach at least 100 reads, and that's it. Help me reach my goal people, part 7 is coming soon!

P.S. the picture above? I'm sorry if its too small, I was editing it in Paint.