Drade

Jade's POV

I heard that Jaxx and Light are going out so I decided to ask Drake if he wants to come play roblox just the two of us. Drake said yes and told me to meet him in his room. Of course I agreed cause I heard his room has two gaming chairs. I met him at 5 p.m. at his room cause that's usually the time Alex and Zach walk around the neighborhood and when Light and Jaxx leave. I met him and surprisingly his room is very clean and neat. I asked him if he did all of this by himself and he said that he did. I was really shocked by him doing this cause Drake never cleans his room. I sat on the gaming chair, pulling out my laptop and starting my roblox app, at the same time seeing Drake and his handsome face. I've had feelings for him since he and I joined the squad and played together. Drake asked me,"Is there something wrong beautiful?". "No...." I answered shyly. I didn't want Drake to know that I actually like him cause I didn't wanna ruin our friendship. We played Flicker with a bunch of other people. Turned out that Drake was the murderer and I was an assassin. I told him secretly through notes and he agreed that he won't kill me.

Drake's POV

After getting my role as murderer, I immediately got the note from Jade that she was an assassin. I promised not to kill her and be very careful of other people who are evil. I chose to kill a girl named Indah who turned out to be the detective. Jade and I laughed secretly and suddenly I blushed when I heard her giggles. I love her voice and her beauty. She is like a butterfly with a beautiful pattern. Back in the game, Jade actually found out that John was the psychic. I agreed to kill him next. At the end of the game, we finally won as the evil team. Jae accidentally fell down of her chair when she was cheering of victory. I caught her as quickly as possible. I blushed when I see that she and I were only 2 cm apart. Jade asked me a very weird question but at the same, loving. "Do you like kisses, Drake?" she asked. I was shocked and blushing at the same time. I answered yes then suddenly she pulled me to her lips and I kissed her back.

Jade's POV

I know what I said about not ruining our friendship, but I couldn't take it anymore and immediately kissed him after I asked the question. "I love you." he answered. "I love you too..." 

Drake's POV

"Wanna sleep here tonight, princess?" I asked. "Of course, I would love to!" she said. Jade went to her room to bring her pajamas. I waited her admiring the memory of that first kiss. I saw she came back in green pajamas with blue spots. "You look cute, jellybean." I said to her. "So I have a new nickname now?" she asked. I laughed cause I like to call her whatever that sound sweet like jellybean or peanut. She cuddled with me in bed and fell asleep in my arms. I saw how she slept and was really cute. I am so lucky to have her here with me.

2 hours later

No one's POV

Thumping noise came down up the stairs where Jade and Drake were sleeping. Drake heard Light and Jaxx's footsteps coming up. "Stay quiet." he said to Jade. "Ok." said Jade quietly. He peeked through the keyhole seeing that Jaxx and Light have already arrived from their date. Suddenly while peeking, Light screamed from the top of his lungs. Drake thought something was wrong, so he told Jade to come with him and see what was going on, but the squad knew that Light and Jaxx were having their private time. So, they went back to their rooms with their mates. "Well that sure was loud." said Drake. "Let's just forget about them and think about us." said Jade. "I agree my love." Drake said. And the two lovebirds went fast asleep.

Hey guys, its Nicole again! I just wanna say thank you so much for reading the first chapter. I'm sorry if yoi guys are not Liaxx shippers, but probably is more popular than Charli x Light. What do you think? Again thank you for reading the first chapter! Part 3 is coming soon!