Carefully, he stripped him from his pajamas, putting on the new dress. "It's so beautiful, thank you" Seonghwa said while Hongjoong tied his back. They stood in front of the mirror, taking in the sight. The dress did fit Seonghwa just as Hongjoong had imagined it to. Seonghwa leaned a little against Hongjoong's chest, enjoyed another moment of peace and pure love. "Thank you. The day hasn't even started and I'm the happiest"

"As you should be" Hongjoong replied, pressing a kiss on Seonghwa's shoulder. "Now come on, they are probably getting inpatient now" he chuckled, taking Seonghwa by his hand to lead him downstairs.

~

"Papa! Please! Open my present first!"

"No! Mine, I am the oldest!"

"Nuu, Jongie is baby, Jongie firsth!"

"How about we just mix them up and Papa randomly picks one, hm?" Seonghwa suggested, a little overwhelmed.

His precious boys had prepared a beautiful breakfast with their fathers help, had taken care of the dishes afterwards and had individually prepared little presents. He had gotten teary eyes a couple times already that day and it was just little past midday.

"Hm... Okay, that sounds fair" Yunho commented, nodding in agreement. His brothers followed his example, also giving their consent.

So, Hongjoong took the presents, turned them all so that you couldn't see from who they were, and started mixing them. "Okay, which one first?"

"Hm... That one!" Seonghwa's finger pointed at the one right in front of him. Hongjoong handed him the little package, as his husband was sitting on the couch and everyone else on the carpet. Seonghwa grabbed it with both hands, turning it to read the name tag. "From Minmin" he cooed, reaching out to Mingi to squish his cheeks. He carefully unwrapped the paper around the little box, opened the box and revealed a king's crown, handmade.

"Look! Now I am princess Minmin and you're King Papa!" Mingi cheered, putting on his little tiara. "Do you like it Papa? Do you like it?"

"Of course I do! Aw, Mingi" Seonghwa said, pulling his boy in a tight hug to kiss him on his head. "I love it, baby" he added, putting on the crown.

"another one!" Wooyoung grabbed another random present box, gave it over to his father.

"Oh, that's yours, baby" Seonghwa marked, opening Wooyoung's present. It was a picture, rolled up and sealed with a red ribbon. Curiously, Seonghwa opened it and rolled out the paper, revealing a picture Wooyoung made. Eight red thumbs with faces, a green field with colorful flowers and butterflies everywhere. "Wooyoung, this is so beautiful! Thank you!"

"Are you proud of me? I painted it by myself! Look! Baby is there too!" the little boy pointed on the only red butterfly flying right above their heads.

"Of course im proud!" Seonghwa also gave Wooyoung a thank you kiss.

While Hongjoong watched his family unwrap the presents, he noticed his phone constantly buzzing in his pocket. He had put every irrelevant on mute for the day, so he got worried and checked his messages. Multiple messages from Yonghwan and missed calls and messages from his manager, both requesting him to immediately come to the studios. He texted his manager that he would come tomorrow first thing in the morning as it was his husband's birthday but he continued to insist. He had to be there, immediately. Hongjoong sighed deeply, turned to look at Seonghwa who was happily unboxing his birthday presents. It broke his heart that he had to do this. But he had to, it was obviously an emergency as Yonghwan knew it was Seonghwa's birthday so he wouldn't call him in for nothing. His head hung low, he approached Seonghwa, tapping his shoulder.