preview

hey guys, so i had two idea's for fan fics and who better to ask then all of you! so here is a preview of my next fan fic book

They all were lifted into the air and pulled in close to the Villian who had a maniacal grin. As he brought them closer to him "well, isn't this a shame. You all put up such a great fight, i almost thought you would win" he replied in a thick British accent. He chuckled, waving his hand causing the destroyed neighborhood to shimmer and go back to it's normal busy self. It looked as if they were not there, the cars were driving below them, people were walking up and down the street paying no attention to them, it was like they were invisible. Taxídi just grinned more slowly one by one knocking all of them out, it started with Peter and Bucky , then it went to Clint and Tony, Steve fought the best he could to stay awake. Which caused the villain to chuckle and gently place a hand on his cheek "ah, captain my captain so strong aren't you?" he basically purred as he spoke, the more he spoke the harder it was for Steve to wake up. Taxídi cooed softly with a smile "Don't worry poppet, once you wake up, you won't remember anything" he whispered as Steve slipped into unconsciousness. 

, I'm thinking of making a book where you can send in requests . with your name and a idea for a one shot just for you! what do you think please comment down below