Musicals you make them watch

Captain America- Newsies

The whole time you both watched it you joked saying that you saw Steve among the group of Newsiesyou have your fun , soon enough you both were singing the songs with out a care in the world .

Hawkeye- school of rock

you manly like it because it reminds you of him, you tell him that if he was a teacher he would probably teach the kids to play rock music instead of teaching. he just shrugged and looked at you very seriously and said "Its a long way too the top."

Ironman- Hair spray

You liked how it was about a girl who didn't give up on her dream no matter what people told her . you told your dad that you wanted to be as brave as her one day , tony would smile and say "well of course but your brave right now too." Which made you smile widely and made his heart sore because of how happy you were.

Black widow- Annie

You have seen this musical so many times you started using it in your real life , like when your mom tells you to clean your room so you would sing "it's a hard knock life " annoying her till she closed your door , the next day your movie mystically went missing only to be returned on your birthday thanks to Steve.

Thor-Grease

i confused you to the first few times you saw it but after the 3rd time you guys learned to love it and tried to act out scenes with Jane and asked questions about why they were have a race in the street . when she told you two why she had to call Tony to help stop the both of you from braking the law.

Pietro- Hamtion

He didn't like it at first manly because of how much language was in it but slowly he started to enjoy the sons and got interested in the politics in it . by the end you both were a crying mess wishing there was a DVD so the two of you could watch it over and over again . but the soundtrack would have to do for now.

Wanda- Dear Evan Hansen

you read the script book before you asked Natasha to take you to see it. you both were so focused on the Musical you two didn't speak till intermission or when you got home then you spent all night talking about it .

Hulk- Marry Poppins

Who wouldn't like marry Poppins , it's a good one he showed it to you when you were little and you had loved it since the first time you saw it . you really enjoyed the chimney swept song you and your dad danced together to it and tried to sing the songs it ended up you two falling onto the couch laughing

Spider-Man- into the woods

You would watch it when you were feeling down in the dumps wishing there was a way to make you feel better , but as soon as the musical started your dad and aunt may would start singing and being really silly making you smile and feel better .

Bucky- the book of Mormon

You both found it amusing how they explained their religion , but your dad didn't find it funny when you knocked on his door at 4 in the morning and said "hello, my name is elder barns , id like to tell you about Jesus Christ ." you were laughing but sadly your dad just closed the door and went back to bed

Doctor strange- the king and I

Another oldie but a goodie you never got to finish it because Steven always has to pause it because you start yelling and getting extremely angry over how the king treats his children , and the woman to this day you still haven't been able to finish it much to Steven's dismiss

Agent Coulson- Wicked

You both agree wicked is a classic and a classic can never really be watched more then 1 time so you two watched it every Wednesday , you even make everyone on the bus sit with you guys and watch it with you . its always fun till you and your dad argue over which song is better .

Loki- Lion King

its the lion king, you both agree with each other that no matter what its the best thing ever, in cartoon or live with people its always fun as well written well and he would be enjoying it for many, many years to come

Sam Wilson- phantom of the opera

He doesn't enjoy the musical per say but he does love watching you sing the songs the best you can and yell at Raoul for being horrible to the phantom yelling 'he's just miss understood so what if he is burned he's still hot !' he would just laugh and let you go.

Wolverine- Oklahoma

Honestly the only reason you watch it is because the guy looks just like your dad so every time its on you yell "dad how did you get into the tv?" it annoys him but he enjoys the songs and the story line . you secretly like the dancing.

Dead pool- Heathers

Between the songs about sex and blowing thingsup . your dad had a blast dancing around singing the songs with you ,thankfully when it got to inappropriate songs he covered your ears so you didn'thear them , but when freeze your brain came on you