Spiderman - Jackson

I'm not leaving , I promise ((minor infinaty wars spoiler))

Peter noticed something was off with Jackson a few days ago . He was in the kitchen doing dishes for aunt may when Jackson his 9 year old son came in putting his backpack by the door sighing .

Peter looked over and smiled "Hey Kiddo ,Did Alex and his mom drop you off ? how was school? " he asked drying his hands on a hand towel slowly going over to his son .

Jackson shrugged looking up at his dad . He had dark circles under his eyes and looked completely exhausted . "Yeah and Fine i guess , whats for dinner ?" He asked going over to his dad .

"I think left overs but in not sure .  Do you want a snack ?" He asked going over to the fridge and grabbing a container of freshly cut apples .

Jackson shook his head "no , I think I'm just going upstairs and finish homework " he replied rubbing the back of his head

He raised a eye brow looking over at the 12 year old confused usually he had his homework done before he got home from school.  "Are you feeling alright Kiddo? Normally you already have it done.  Do you need any help with it ?" He asked gently putting his hand on his forehead checking for a fever. 

He nodded "yeah just tired" was all he said before he went straight to his bedroom .

When Peter went up to check on him a 20 minutes later he Found him fast asleep at his desk, his head on top of a history book . 

He slowly went over to his son gently putting his arms under his back and knees picking him up bridal style .  He walked over to the bed gently laying him down covering him up .

He frowned thinking for a moment  Jackson had been doing this for the past few days coming home asking what's for dinner then falling aslwwo before dinner was even started it started to worry him .  so he desided Saturday he would try to get him to talk and tell him what's been bothering him it was currently Wensday so he had to two days before he could figure out what was wrong .

The next two days went on as normal except for Friday. Peter Left the college Campus at 2 O'clock and take the subway to Jackson's school were he would sit by the flag pole and wait for the bell to ring.

Once the bell rang Peter stood up waiting more . He watched the wave of kids go to their parents or the bus but he still couldn't see Jackson . He saw his sons best friend and stopped him "Alex , do you know we're Jackson is ?" He asked looking worried .

Alex thought for a moment then nodded "yeah , he's been in the nurses Office all day " he replied going to his mom

He frowned checking hid phone for the first time that day and sure enough he had a call from the school and a text from aunt may saying she couldn't pick Jackson up .

He sighed slowly going into the school and walked to the nurses Office. He knocked on the door then opened it seeing the Nurse Mrs Perkins . "Um , Mrs Perkins , I'm Peter Parker I'm Jackson father I'm here to pick him up "he said rubbing the back of his head. 

"Ah Mr Parker please come in , Jackson's been keeping me company all day "she smiled softly

Peter came in closing the door behind him . He looked over to the got by the wall seeing Jackson sitting there  look through a book of Dinosaurs his cheeks were indeed flushed and skin a little pale. He nodded sitting at the end of the got patting his sons leg "is everything okay?"

Mrs Perkins gave him a worried look " Mr Guy sent him here during gym saying he looked a little flushed and faint. I tired to reach you but couldn't  get a hold of you . " she said softly