Ironman- Toby prt2

The big Date

Toby took a deep breath looking at himself in the mirror tiredly . He was wearing a black jacket , a grey shirt with black skinny jeans, black converse and a grey beanie his hair was styled up slightly , blue eyes looked less bright but more dull ,  his cheeks looked a little flushed as well .

He had a all day date with (y/n) that they had been planning for a few weeks, but he was starting to feel a little sick . But he was a Stark who  made a promise and Starks don't go back on their promises .

He grabbed his wallet making  making sure he had enough for the date.  Doing one last mirror check he walked out into the big family room where Tony and Pepper sat looking over some paper work . 

"Mom, dad I'm going to go pick up (y/n) and will be out all day .  Don't wait up." He said going over kissing Pepper on the cheek then began walking to the Elavater  quickly before his parents knew he was sick .

Paper looked at him frowning "woah wait come back over here ." She said waving him back .

'Crap' he mentally sighed before going back over to them "yeah mom what's up ? Did I forget to take trash out again ?" He asked giving her a small grin.

She shook her head gently grabbing hid hand pulling him onto the couch . " No, you did that earlier but Toby are you feeling okay ?" She asked gently putting her hands on his cheeks then forehead .

He shivered slightly at how cold her hands were "yeah I'm fine just tired didn't sleep very well last night . Why do you ask ?" He replied gently moving her hands away .

"Because you look tired and your running a fever .  " She said looking at Tony then back to her son "I don't think it's a good idea to go on your date today ."

Toby's eyes went wide he looked at his mom and dad "What! No you can't do this we have been planning this for weeks !" He said trying his best to even his voice it sounded hoarse.

"I'm sorry hon but you are sick ! We can't let you out "Pepper tired to say but could tell that the more she tried to stop him the more upset he would be.

"But mom ! It's our first date that her dad is trusting is to go alone ! Please "he begged looking at his mom .when he saw she wasn't going to budge he looked towards his dad "Dad help me out here !" He said beggingly he really didn't want to break his promise

Tony looked conflicted he wanted to say that he could go but he knew he would hear a ear full from Pepper .  "Sorry bud but what ever tour mom says go"

Toby narrowed his eyes standing up " I'm a Stark and I do not break promises ! I'm going wether you like it or not !" He said starting to go towards the elevator .

"Toby wait , we only are telling you no because we don't want you to get worse ." Paper said standing up .

He shook his head walking into the small room "sorry mom but I'm going and I'm going yo enjoy my time with my girlfriend . " he said just as the elevator doors closed. 

He let out a sigh and leaned on the wall facing the door . He closed his eyes letting his mind drift a bit . He wondered if (y/n) was excited about their date .

At (y/n)'s house she was in her room trying to pick out the best outfit for the day.  She planned on wearing a flannel sweatshirt and black skinny jeans with black converse  or a cute sky blue sundress with sandels but she was just not  sure yet.

After pondering about it for fifteen minutes she picked the fennel  sweatshirt with black skinny jeans , she happily looked in the mirror , she put on a little lip gloss on .