The woman looked at him with obvious disbelief.

"Mr. Min, the appointment with Hangseng group has been rescheduled twice this month. It will be difficult to make a match for the next one.
You know how is Mr. Choi when it comes to make appointment."

Of course.

Unless Yoongi would willing to invite the man to his night club and ask the escorts to swarm him, the guy would probably more amenable.
He scoffed cynically.
The project with Hangseng would be a giant one, he couldn't risk to lose it, not only Seokjin would be furious if he did, but Namjoon and Hoseok too.

It should be Seokjin or Jimin to replace him to do these kind of persuasion, but his hyung had a lot on his schedule right now, not to mention he has often stated, he didn't want to get involve in the group's business, preferred to stay as a passive investor.

And Jimin was too hot headed sometimes, Yoongi wasn't sure if he could control his temper while handling the guy.
Seung Hyun could be a snob asshole even when he didn't mean to.

Yoongi looked at both of his phones, still in silent mode.
Thirty five missed calls to his work number, and twenty missed calls to his group number.
It hadn't been an hour since he stepped his foot on Seoul ground.

He pressed his temple in annoyance, he couldn't skip work today.

"Just give me three hours. Move everything to eleven am onwards."

He would meet you first.
He needed to recharge, then go to the office with fresh mood.

Only one hour before he could see you again.

Usually during car trip like this, he would drill his subordinates about work related affairs, but again, the thought about you occupied his mind, leaving no space for other things.

Maybe after sex with you, he would feel better.

~

"What made you chose me? I'm not super pretty, or the model type. Isn't that kind of appearance the rich men usually want in their women?"
You asked him while looking around the classy restaurant where he took you for biweekly dinner.

"Beauty is only skin deep."

He sipped on his wine and scrutinized your figure, the emerald dress he bought for you yesterday, fitted perfectly on your body like second skin, and the set of earrings and necklace complemented your whole appearance.

It was kind of absurd to get riled up during a meal, but that was often the effect you had on him.
He couldn't wait to get home and throw you to bed, then fuck you senseless.

"I've met lots of beauty before, none of them affect me like you."

"Why? What is the difference?"

He chuckled and gazed at you softly.
"I wish I knew, Yuri."

~

Yoongi glanced to the view outside, there was a long queue at the airport exit, he felt so wired.

With the mood he was in right now, a quickie wouldn't satiate him, he needed to feel you, taste you, every curve of your body.

You scent.

Your voice.

Your presence.

He needed you terribly.

Maybe he was cursed in a way.

~

"Will I ever be able to meet with my family when I'm still with you?