Chapter 29.

"What have you done to me?"

His words were weak, almost inaudible, but you heard it faintly.

You turned to look at him, not really sure whether he was really talking to you, or it was just in your imagination.

He lied back on the bed, eyes shut, like he was sleeping, but you knew he didn't.

Yoongi had never fallen asleep before you.

"Were you saying something?"

He opened his eyes, and turned to look at you with a strange defeated look in his eyes.

"You put a spell on me."

His fingers brushing your cheek gently, and you blinked your eyes in confusion.
The look in his eyes turned into something like yearning, with a hint of sadness.
But it wasn't too long before it was vanished, replaced by the usual coldness.
Then he closed his eyes again.

"Come here, Yuri."

You languidly brought yourself to get closer to him, and he wrapped his arms on your waist, pulling you to lean your head on his neck.
His fingers ran through your locks.
His familiar scent and the warmth of his chest against you, provided comfort that started to get addictive.

For a moment there, you forgot that he was the man that took you by force, the one that forbade you from your freedom.
For a moment, your heart fluttered to the sight of his beautiful face that had became a part of your life.

You trailed your fingers to the scar that spanned across his chest.
It was slightly raised and formed a faint pale line that looked unsettling on his skin.
You trailed the line while wondering, how did he got that scar.

He caught your wandering hand on your wrist, his eyes still shut.
Your other hand started to rub gently from his collarbone to his neck, where there was a cylinder pendant hung from his neck slightly to the side.

"Yoongi?"

He didn't answer, but you knew he was listening.

You touched the silver cylinder, and rolled it on your fingers.
It looked very unusual for a pendant.

"What is this?"

There was a long silence, you wondered if he fell asleep.
His eyes fluttered open, and he held your hand while looking into your eyes.

"Part of the reason for every breath I take."

He took the cylinder from your fingers, fixed it back on his neck, before pulled you in, and kissed you into another session of making out.

He was like an unsolved puzzle to you.

🔸️

"So, did you find the fault?"
You looked at Jungkook, who still struggled behind the big screen TV.