Chapter 35.

Ocean as far as the eyes could see, with clear pristine water softly rippled surrounding the vast villa, the expanded scenery of the blue sea enriched with the beautiful orange hue of sunset over the horizon and hundreds of soft glowing lights at ...

Ocean as far as the eyes could see, with clear pristine water softly rippled surrounding the vast villa, the expanded scenery of the blue sea enriched with the beautiful orange hue of sunset over the horizon and hundreds of soft glowing lights at the rim of the bridge that connected the bungallows with the main building of the resort.

They called it Water Villa, since it perched atop the crystal clear waters encircling the atoll, where you could see manta rays, stingrays, parrot fish and turtles swam the turquoise water of the surrounding sea.
The spacious outdoor deck of water bungalow allowed you to jump straight into the glistening ocean.

It was just magical, and you were so amazed with the view in front of you, it looked like something you could only watch from the movie before.

If only the man that accompanied you right now would feel the same.
Magical would probably be the last thing in his mind right now.

Since both of you climbed his car at the mansion, along the way to the airport, until your arrival at the VIP lounge, Yoongi had been on his phone non stop. His mobile phones had been ringing constantly, and you watched his demeanor switched alternately between annoyed, upset and raged.

"Budgeting...he called this budgeting? More like blackmailing to us, you do realize that, don't you?"

"Well, tell Seung Hyun, he can kiss my ass. I won't take the offer below the projected cost."

"No, I don't care. That asshole can find another company. I doubt he will he able to find a better offer than ours. "

"Fuck! That bastard, who does he think we are to him? His slave? I'm gonna blow his head!"

And another conversation with string of profanities that followed, you could almost see the smoke coming from his head, he looked beyond angry.

The never ending meeting and heated talk continued even after both of you boarded into the private jet, ready for ten hours flight to Maldives, where you would spend six nights for vacation.

Along the time you only watched him in silent, too scared to say anything to him.
During the flight, he was busy typing on his laptop, doing conference calls with the other boys and several other people you didn't know, ignored any meal offered by the only stewardess on the plane, as well as her advances to him.

With her low neckline, tight grey bodycon dress uniform, thick make up and blood red lipstick, you were almost convinced, she dressed up solely for Yoongi. The way she swayed her hips everytime she passed his seat looked intentionally seducing, albeit without luck, because his focus was on his laptop.
Once, you saw her deliberately leaned over him, trying to fix his seat belt, he probably could see her cleavage had he paid attention to her.

You looked at the woman in distaste.
Didn't she realize that Yoongi i.e. her boss brought his girlfriend a.k.a. you, together with him?

However, somehow you couldn't blame her, he seemed too oblivious about his surrounding, let alone to acknowledge you as his girlfriend.